What's Next?

So, I bet you're pretty curious about my new project. Well, I will be stepping away from the main world of Awakening for a little while, sadly. However, I won't be completely off the rails. My new story follows the same story, but in its own different ways... I'll give you a hint: it's an AU. I'm so flipping excited.

Drumroll, please...

A wolf shifter AU!

A wolf shifter AU!

Holy crap, you guys. I've always wanted to do an AU like this. You have no idea. In fact, this project has been in the makings for almost a year! I would like to get it 100% finished before I start publishing, but, I'm all right with the progress I'm at to be comfortable posting it. Want to know more of what it's about? Well, here you go!

Curiosity. It is human nature. Anna's curiosity leads her away from her home and into the great unknown. She meets some people who are willing to help her recover and get back home; however, they are not exactly people, but wolf-shifters: a race called the Luna. Only in her story books and wildest imagination would Anna think that such things existed. A blue wolf named Chrom is determined to help her from the very beginning. It was what he was always taught. However, he cannot fight the strange bond he feels with her... As Anna grows and meets new friends, an approaching danger threatens the pack that can change its entire world forever.

Exciting, right? I'm so so so so so so so so so very excited to start posting this! However, I won't be posting it right away. I'm going to wait a few months so I can rest and write as many chapters as I can. I'm hoping to start posting mid to late June, but I'll make sure to let you know as soon as I have a set date.

I'm super excited to start this. Once I do, you may notice A LOT of changes to my normal layouts and structures. With it being a dormant series, I was able to tweak and test more than I would normally. So yeah, I'm pretty hype.

To tide you over until then, why not check out some of my other series'? After all, this was a prequel fic, so its continuation already exists! Check out My Story to see how the rest of Chrom and Anna's lives play out! And, if you want something that's currently being freshly updated, then you can check out my high school AU, Fire Emblem - High School Years: Sophmore Year. Also, I have my March Prompts in circulation! It has been a busy month. I also just have a ton of stuff already written, I can pretty much guarantee that you'll find something you like!

...So, yeah. That's all I can really think to say. This is really it. For the millionth time, I cannot thank you all enough for reading. This story has been such an emotional journey for me. I'm so proud of what it's become. This story may be very near and dear to my heart, but it's time to let go. It's time for the second half of Chrom and Anna's story to move forward. And, it's time to see how a different Chrom and Anna live their story...

There are so many variations of my Chrom and Anna, I'm realizing. Normal, Modern AU, High School AU, Detective AU, and now a Shifter AU. So many AUs. XD And since I'm biting the bullet and finally being an author who's doing a Shifter AU, may as well start plotting the Coffee-Shop one. Kidding (maybe idk. I make a crap ton of AUs so who know what's in the future).

Ahhhhhhh I don't know what else to say without rambling.

Well...I guess there's just one more thing to leave you guys off with.

Thank you so much for reading and look forward to the future. I love you all.

<3 Anna