Nia went back to the group and handed a key to Jameer and Anaya.

"Well damn I guess we ain't gotta shower then". Shaun thumped Nia.

"Ladies first. Plus it's only three bathrooms". Nia replied thumping him back.

She went to the back of the truck and popped the trunk to get her clothes and body wash. It was cold now so she needed to get out something warm.

"Man hurry up. Y'all know black people don't like the cold". Shaun quickly turned the heat up in the truck.

Nia chuckled and hurried back into the gas station. Jameer and Anaya we're already showering.

Nia walked into the bathroom and was amazed at how nice and clean it was. It even smelled nice.

Nia locked the door and took her clothes off

Nia locked the door and took her clothes off. She turned the shower on and waited until it got piping hot. She turned on her shower playlist and got in the shower.

The hot water felt good against her skin. She took out her Dove Deep Moisture body wash. She washed her body making sure not to get her hair wet.

After a twenty minute shower she got out and wrapped her towel around her body.

She went to the sink and brushed her teeth and then drying off. She lotioned her body twice to make sure she wouldn't turn ashy against the cold. She put on her clothes and sprayed her Bath and Body Works Japanese Blossom perfume. Lastly, she slicked her hair in a bun and gathered all her stuff making sure not to leave anything.

She came out and Jameer, Anaya, and Roscoe was sitting down eating breakfast.

"Bitch you was in there for about 45 minutes". Anaya commented.

"You would be the one to talk, you just came out like thirty seconds ago". Jameer rolled her eyes.

Nia rolled her eyes handing the bathroom key to Roscoe.

"You smell like flowers". He kissed her forehead.

"I try I try". Nia chuckled.

He went off into the bathroom.

Nia went to the clerk and ordered pancakes and bacon.

"Coming right up sweet pea". The older lady smiled.

"I love it here. It's so nice". Nia smiled coming back to the girls.

"Yas. Nia I can't lie you know what you be talking bout". Jameer bit into a biscuit.

Nia took a dramatic bow.

"Girl sit cho dramatic ass down". Anaya threw a napkin at Nia.

"Who turn it is to drive?". Jameer asked.

"You and Boston". Nia answered.

"Well he driving first ". Jameer rolled her eyes.

"Bitch don't tell me yo ass scared". Anaya looked at Jameer.

"I ain't never drove on the highway before". Jameer revealed.

Nia and Anaya tried so hard to hold in their laughter.

"Girl it's easy just drive like you normally do on the street. But a lil faster". Nia guided her.

Jameer nodded.

The boys came back a little while later and ordered them some food.

"Boston did you know yo girlfriend don't know how to drive on the highway". Anaya chuckled.

"I ain't gon lie I don't either". Boston smiled sheepishly.

"Oh hell nah! They finna kill us". Shaun erupted making everybody laugh.

"No we not! We can do this, right babe?". Jameer held put her hand for a high-five.

"Hell yeah". Boston slapped his hand against Jameer's.

"Ok we'll see. But if we die I'mma hurt y'all". Anaya pointed at them.

"How you gonna hurt them if we already dead?". Roscoe chuckled.

"My name is Anaya J. Demetry and I always find a way. Can I get amen?". Anaya spoke making Nia laugh so hard she had tears coming out of her eyes.

"Amen pastor, amen". Shaun taunted.

The group finished their breakfast and then they left.

Jameer decided she would drive first.

"Ok bitch. All you gotta do is drive like you do on the street but way faster. Got it?". Nia gave Jameer a pep talk.

"Ok. I got it". Jameer back out of the parking lot and began to drive.

They got back on the road and it was vacant except for a few cars sprinkled here and there.

"Y'all I am really driving on the highway though". Jameer cheered.

"Go head bitch. I knew you could do it". Nia cheered her on from the back seat.

They continued on towards Florida.