3. Jealous Already?

Start from the beginning

"Yes, and I'm gonna look for her." He said.

"Where will you start?" I asked.

"Somewhere." He muttered.

"Somewhere, where?" I asked.

"Somewhere there." He said, looking out the window.

"There where?" I asked, smiling.

"There, there." He replied.

"There there where?" I grinned.

"You know what? I'm not gonna play these games with you!" He interjected, and I laughed.

"Chill, I just miss annoying you." I laughed.

"And I miss doing this." He said and grabbed my cup, making me laugh at him.

"It's empty." I said.

"As shit." He whispered, making me laugh more.

"Oh no." I muttered, looking at the clock. It was ten past eleven. "Bro, please, please wash my cup for me." I begged, and without waiting for his reply, I hurried back to my room.

Luckily, I was done with homework and studies, so I flopped into my bed to get some sleep to wake up early.

***

I woke up feeling exhausted, probably because of the ice cream. I drank some water before I rolled out of bed with a groan.

After doing my morning routine, Eugene offered to drive me to school. I allowed him to drive, but I was reluctant when I gave him my car keys.

"Damn, this shit is sleek." He said.

"Don't call my car that." I hissed.

"Okay, okay." He adjusted the seat to his height. "A sixteen year old with the height of a seven year old." He tsked, and I smacked his arm.

"Hehe." He chuckled.

He drove in silence for a while till he spoke.

"So Pamela, I am going to borrow your car, but I'll pick you up after school. I promise I'll bring it back without a scratch." He said.

"Okay..." I grinned.

"Really?" He asked.

"I'm not wicked like you, but you can have it on one condition." I said. "You'll wash it this weekend." I said, and he groaned.

"Okay, fine, but just this weekend." He grumbled.

"Thank you." I giggled.

Then came another silence till he pulled up at the parking lot.

"Ok, thanks for the ride." I smiled and opened the door.

"Wait, what time do you close?" He asked.

"Four pm." I told him, and he nodded.
I shut the door and walked into the building.

I was early, though, but I still didn't want to walk slowly. Partly because I didn't want to catch up with Nathaniel or be late for class.

I entered class for the first period, and later, Angela came in to sit beside me with a nervous look on her face. Her face was red as she fanned it with her hand.

"What's wrong, Angie?" I asked, and she turned to my direction.

"N..nothing." She stuttered and blew out a sigh.

"Okay?" I said, knowing perfectly well she won't tell me. We went through the first period peacefully until Nathaniel entered after thirty minutes.

When he was going. to his seat, I stole a glance at him and gasped internally when he glanced back at me. I quickly looked away, embarrassed.