4. Narcissistic Jerk

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Nobody wants to be lonely

It's just a part of life

Which helps us to know ourselves more.

Tuesday

 Y/N'S POV :

I want to get to sleep but I wasn't sleepy at all, so I decided to call Jungkook and tell him about the incident at the club and that I wasn't feeling well so left early. But it is already 11 at night, it's not too late probably he wouldn't be sleeping. I spent almost 10 minutes contemplating whether to call him, I just picked up my phone and dialed his number without wasting any time more.

"Hello?" I said in a low voice.

"Hey Y/N, didn't expect to receive a call from you." this is not Jungkook, I recognized the voice and it was definitely not Jungkook's. Did I dial the wrong number?

"Hello, Are you there?" Okay I know this deep voice, it's Taehyung.

"I thought this was Jungkook's number, sorry to bother you..... Wait a minute I saved his number myself how come you are picking up his call." I was surprised.

"Oh sorry Y/N, I forgot to tell you he's completely trashed and I'm babysitting him right now." He said under his breath with a cute voice like he was giggling.

"Taehyung, are you at his place?" I asked him.

"Yes my sweet ANGEL, I'm at his place and do you want to know how your number has been saved in his phone." Again giggling. I was already lost when he called me Angel.

" What do you want Taehyung? and why does it matter to you what he saved my number as, just tell him I called when he wakes up."

"Are you getting mad Y/N, this is not how I thought you'd behave, am I making you angry, Y/N? I'll pass your message don't worry." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Please Taehyung, this is not what I wanted this late at night just whatever, I am sleepy, Bye." And with that, I disconnected the call. He can be such a jerk.

Why does he always annoy me so much, what wrong have I done to him, tears welling up in my eyes and are unstoppable, he just triggers something in me, I'll keep a safe distance from him. Nobody is watching me here, I let out all of my annoyance, the pain, and the past, everything was just pondering up on my pillow in form of tears.

"No I haven't done anything, where are you going no please don't leave me...I beg you Jun. Jun who are they, why are you taking me there? Jun where are you going don't leave me with them. Are you listening?

Jun...Jun...Jun.......Jun. Don't come near me. Are you crazy I don't drink just go away? Where am I? Why is it so dark here? Why can't I open my eyes?" Open your eyes. Just Open them, Why so dark, Oh no, they are coming, no Open them up.

Why can't I overcome these dreams? It's been two years, and I haven't slept well in the last two years. I wasn't able to speak about them to anyone. If I sleep now the nightmares will come again, it's like a horror movie going on and on every lonely night. I checked the time it was 5:30 AM. I will just do some study and work and then I'll take a shower or just go for a walk.