1. Beginnings

I feel so shattered, wattpad keeps messing up the chapter sequence despite me reporting it to them several times... I would prefer you all to read according to the chapter number, and I'll see what can be done in the meantime.

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

New Beginnings bring new challenges

 and with every challenge 

we become strong.

Monday (sept 4)

"Kim Y/N, wake up darling you are going to be late for college, do you want to miss the class?"

Kim Jennie (your roommate) yelled from the bathroom. She has always been this kind caring human that you adore and love from the bottom of your heart.

She has beautiful brown-black eyes, a curvy body, is not so tall, motherly nature, sharp features like a model, and loves you a lot.

Today is your first day at the university in Seoul, you were a transfer student. You wanted to feel excited like other students but you were drained inside out. Mentally and Physically exhausted.

" Yeah, I am awake, just give me a moment." You spoke in a low tone that she could hear, sometimes you wonder why do people need to yell. The neighbors have complained a few times about her yelling.

She was just being Jennie, You wonder how her boyfriend is not deaf yet.

"It's already 7:30 AM babe you need to get your butt out of this bed or I am going without you," Jennie says coming to the room and wrapping a bathrobe around her. She had a job at a publishing house that her boyfriend owns. She is supposed to drop you off at college.

You have always adored her as your elder sister, she is 2 years older than you and she was the one to help you get a part-time job. You needed to work to keep yourself busy and for your daily expense, not everyone was born rich.

"All right, all right I am up," you say getting up from the bed, and walking to the bathroom to freshen up and shower.

You were feeling tired due to lack of sleep last night or every night after that incident. And on the other side, you felt tensed and equally excited for the first day at SNU, Seoul Campus. It is like a dream come true. Studying at Korea's best university.

After taking the shower you check the time and it was already past 8, you cussed wrapping a bathrobe around your body, and a towel around your head and getting out of the shower cubicle.
You were late because you had to wash your long hair which takes most of the time. Whenever you wash your hair you need at least half an hour extra time to get ready.

Stepping out of the bathroom you unwrap the towel from your head letting your hair loose and applying serum on them.

You open your wardrobe to take out plain mom jeans and your favorite yellow sweatshirt, getting into them you take a look at yourself in the mirror.

"you don't have to dress up like a slut every fucking time"

You got a flashback of him again. Shrugging off the thoughts you move back to your bathroom mirror, and apply some sunscreen and lip gloss to finish the look. You go back to your room and collect your belongings with a bag, phone, earphones, and your watch you move out of the room walking to the living area.

You found no one there, calling out Jennies' name but still no reply. You see your breakfast on the kitchen island with a note beside it,

"Don't be late, I've already called Rachel and she will take you, though I wanted to on your first day you made me late. See you tonight, xoxo."