36. Something special about her

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

You wake up the next day feeling suffocated by a weight, opening your eyes you see Taehyung's leg on your small petite figure, you try to get away from his grip but he tighten his hands around your waist.

"Taehyung, it's morning get up." you say shifting under him, "Just five more minutes." he mumble in his sleep. "We need to reach the hotel, everyone must be worried." you say shaking his arm. "Yeah yeah" he says taking you back in his embrace.

"I don't want to go." he whines hugging you. Your phone starts ringing on the bedside table and you shift to get it as he groans getting up. He can be such a baby sometimes.

"Hello, Yes Jungkook." you say making him roll his eyes. "Y/N we need to leave today itself, Jin  hyung got some work and I was called for an emergency meeting as well." he says as you nod. "Okay, we'll be there soon." Taehyung was now on the call with Jin, probably the same thing.

"Y/N, we need to leave early." he says wearing his pants and giving you some t shirt over the shorts you wore yesterday. "Yeah Jungkook told me about it, I wish we could spend more time." you say hugging your figure sitting on the bed.

"I know, we can come here again for some other trip." he says coming in your direction pecking your forehead. "I know you're tired but we can always have a quickie you know" he says with a smirk on his face. You push him away wearing your clothes. "Pervert" you say getting out of the bedroom, collecting your things which were lying on the floor.

you could now clearly see the apartment in the daylight, the colors were nothing to match his personality as they were mostly yellows, greys and greens. Yellow and grey walls with green and brown furniture pieces giving an aesthetic look to the area. 

"You ready, I got another call from Namjoon hyung and he says it's urgent." Taehyung says coming out of the bedroom. "Yeah, let's go." you say holding his hand moving out of the apartment building.

Reaching your hotel, you find Hoseok, Ji woo, Jisoo, Namjoon and Jin ready to move. "Pack yur shit and come we need to be at the airport in an hour." Jin says making you hurry up. 
You enter your and Lisa's room to be surprised tenfold, "Yoongi, what are you doing here in the bed" you say and a panicky Lisa run towards you from the washroom.

"Don't wake him up, you'll be dead the very second." she whispers taking you to the couch. "But Jin said we have to be at the airport inn an hour" you say and she nods. "I know but we slept pretty late yesterday." she says going red looking in his direction. "So you did have a lot of sex huh" you were now teasing her.

"As if you didn't, I saw everything, You and Taehyung huh." she says a bit loud making Yoongi roan in his sleep. "Who the FUCK s shouting this early." He say rubbing his eyes.

"Yoongi we need to reach the airport in an hour wake up." you say grabbing his attention and he was now wide awake. "What are you doing here?" he ask, surprised and embarrassed written all over his face. "It's my room too." you say packing your belongings the way you brought them.

"Then I should leave." he says giving a kiss on Lisa's cheek leaving the apartment. "Lisa, did something else happened?" you ask baffled.
"He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." she said squealing. "Well congratulations my baby." you say taking her into a tight hug.

"Now pack your shit we're leaving." you say taking her out of the romantic flashbacks of yesterday. "Yeah, sorry." You were almost done with the packing when your phone buzzed again. 'Daddy tae' was calling you. "Yes Taehyung?" you ask answering the call. "Y/N, everybody's here in the lobby, come fast both of you." he said as Jin was yelling from behind.