18. The Painting

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

I felt she was hiding something major from me. I got a call from him, my work's done I guess.

"Yes, I'll check them, just mail them to me," I said looking at the passenger's side, she looks so novice and sexy with a pout on her face. Being with her made me realize half of the story that Hajun told me was a made-up lie. But is she trustable enough, this question was fading away with spending time with her. Her kisses and her touch are a drug to me and I'm addicted to her. I just hope I don't do anything that will hurt an innocent soul.

My father used to say, Love is for weak people and weak people never win any game. All of my life I've only played games with people, like a heartless monster he made me, never in my life have I received someone's love other than my hyungs and friends but that was not enough for this cold heart to melt. She ignites new feelings in me, whenever she is around a smile crept up my face. She is like a light in my dark world, maybe that's why hyung always gets a little overprotective when it comes to her.

Watching her sleeping like this is a view I would like to wake up to every morning. This morning was so beautiful because of her, thinking about that morning, I need to get that painting back from that sleazy club we went to the other day. Jungkook would know how to get it back, he noticed the painting too.

I will be a gift to her, from her expressions I could tell she didn't like to talk about her paintings and art much, it was very much personal for her. I saw her moving in sleep mumbling something, "Save me, don't do this." Before she could get any nightmares again, I should wake her up, this happened last night too but I held her hand whispering sweet things, I don't know if she remembers it.

"Good morning Angel," I say waking her up as we reached her apartment, she woke up with a smile on her face. "Good morning, but how come this morning is in the evening. She asked stretching her hands. "We have reached your apartment, Jennie has been calling you nonstop so I picked up and told her, I'll be dropping you off." I say leaning towards her, she leaned forward kissed my lips, and backed off, "Bye, We'll meet tomorrow at the party." she says leaving the car and walking to her door. I just smiled at her cuteness and drove off home.

Reaching home, I went straight to my room to get a shower. After changing, get into comfortable clothes. I checked the mail he sent me containing all the documents against Yuri.

Hyung should know about this, that bitch is even playing with our father. I heard someone entering the apartment, Jin hyung.

"Hyung, I got something on her, I said entering the living room, Jin hyung's eyes brightened looking at me. "What did you get?" he asked me settling down on the couch.

"She has been involved in many illegal activities, human trafficking included. Her boyfriend is trying to acquire the company by getting her slut of daughter married to one of us. Also, she didn't sign on the marriage papers yet. They only married in front of people's eyes but she never signed the papers and the most surprising of all, our father is just clueless." He was now beaming with happiness, "Tae, she's going down and I would never let you or me marry that hoe." Jin hyung had a plan too. I could see it in his eyes.

"I heard tomorrow you have booked the whole club privately, is there something special?" he asked me getting a glass of water from the kitchen. "Yeah, it's Y/N's birthday, they all asked me and I agreed." He looked happy, "we'll join too, me and Namjoon." his voice came out all authoritative. Okay, he becomes a possessive monster when it comes to her.