35. VANILLA

THE FORBIDDEN GUY ;)

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

"But babe, we are not even close to done yet." he says smirking caressing your head leaving kisses on your face, brushing his hands on your back.

You shiver under his cold fingers, your mind was still dazed at what happened a moment ago and you need a moment to gather yourself together. Seeing you not replying he take a look at your face. "You okay Angel?" he asks concerned, "I think so, it was manageable." you say making him laugh. "Manageable huh, Angel" he says chuckling. "I know, this happens." he says caressing your back again.

You lift yourself up holding his biceps in your grip, licking your now dry lips. He moves ahead and kiss you slowly but passionately. This soft gesture melting you down, bringing back the lost energy and lust within you.

He lifts you up from him laying you gently down on the bed hovering over you, you wince in pain but he swallow your words in his sweet kisses. The softness of his kiss was melting you down.

The kiss deepens with your hands wrapped around his neck over his strong shoulders pulling him in, closer to your body, his naked chest pressed against yours. Your hands leave his hair moving down to his body as he gropes your breast with one hand and puts the other one in his mouth sucking biting hard making you arch your body, lifting from the bed.

"You perfectly fit in my hands like a lost puzzle." he says making you blush. You feel his hand moving down to your sex, two fingers entering your pussy, a loud moan leaves your lips with the over sensitivity you feel down there, he pulls out his fingers but before he could lick them clean, you take his hand taking his finger in your mouth sucking, tasting yourself.

"Y/N you playing a dangerous game right here." he says as your eyes jolt open, you take another finger in your mouth making him groan. And with a swift motion he takes out a packet of condom tearing with his teeth but you take it out of his mouth.

"Let me." you say as you roll down the material over his length, a heavy breath with moan left his mouth as soon as your hands came in contact with his skin. His lips part as you squeeze his dick a little, a husky moan leaves his mouth as he glare at you.

He laid you down getting in between your thighs pushing himself inside of you. "Still so tight, can't take daddy's length huh." he says pulling himself off a bit just to push harder into you.

"Fuck, daddy it's too big." you scream as his thrusts were working slow at a teasing pace. "Please Tae." you say as he was still moving slow, "Who are you talking to?" he asks holding your thighs in place. "Please daddy faster." you say fueling his ego and his thrust became harder, you arch your back pushing yourself more into him.