EPILOGUE

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Back to Korea,

"Do you like this?" he asks back hugging you. You are standing before this huge courtyard styled mansion. You remember once telling him about your love for these houses, where natural light emitting throughout the house. Not so traditional, not so modern. 

The shifters were doing there job, shifting all of your stuff into your respective rooms.

"We all will live here together as a big happy family" you say with teary gaze. He nods keeping his chin on your shoulder. "I bought it long back when Jin hyung decided to date, I knew we'll be living here, I could picture us here together." he says kissing the base of your neck.

"Let's bring Oppa, Namjoon oppa, Aera, Eomma and Rose here together." you say turning to face him.
"Sure love, sure." he says locking his lips with you. 

It's been just a month since you got married, your parents were very happy to know about your decision. They have always loved Taehyung as their own son, and the most difficult obstacle was your brother but when he met his idol he soon agreed with your decision. Jennie was surprised at first, this was sudden your marriage with Taehyung but then she saw your happiness with him. Jimin was the most happiest human to know about your wedding along with Rose, and well Rose and Hoseok are dating finally, the guy made it.

Your therapy sessions were over, he healed you inside out completely. You have a new responsibility on your shoulders now, when you announced about your pregnancy to everybody last weekend, they were shocked at first but happy.

They congratulated you with love, Jungkook almost cried. "My butterfly is all grown up, I am happy for you." he said hugging you tight. His love for you was much pure than a lovers. He met you first, he loved you first, he saved you first but your heart was with Taehyung and so he accepted your happiness over his feelings.

You were grateful to get a friend like that. You were even proud of him to give a chance to Ji woo. She was really a good match and girl for him, she was a manipulative first but after escaping from Hajun's influence, she was just a lost girl waiting for Jungkook to love her back, with patience.

"What are you cooking baby" you ask taking water for yourself, "Chicken soup and spicy fried chicken" he said and your smile went wide. "You are the best husband" you say kissing his cheeks.

These days you have been feeling much more needy but he was being careful, he didn't want to hurt you anyway or put both of your lives in danger. The doctor said it's fine for you both to have sex for the first few months but Taehyung didn't even touch you. Now that you have him completely alone, without the workers and also everybody else will be coming here by tomorrow night, you didn't want to leave the chance.