38. REVELATION

SENSITIVE TOPIC AHEAD, IT MIGHT TRIGGER THE VIEWERS IN DIFFERENT WAY SO READ IT ON YOUR OWN RISK

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Love has equal power to both

Mend us

And

Destroy us

Taehyung knocked on your door twice and you open the door, he smiled seeing your small figure in some shorts and his t shirt. 

"Hey baby" he says getting inside engulfing you in a bear hug. "Hey, I know you were with Jungkook, he asked you to come here right." you say and he nodded kissing the corner of your lips.

"I'm feeling hungry, did you make something or should we order." he says sitting with you on his lap. "I woke up just an hour ago, order something, chinese maybe." you say still sitting on his lap. "Chinese it is then." he says grabbing his phone to order while you shift sitting beside him on the couch.

"What were you doing alone?" he asked turning towards you, "I had bread jam and this." you say pointing towards the paused Harry Potter movie and he laughed. "Your love for the series is never ending, we'll have some chinese and watch it together." he sys hugging you. "I just can't get enough of you." he was so clingy today that it made you check his temperature, but it was normal.

Your eyes met his and you both break into laughter. His phone rang, the delivery guy was here and he went out to pick the food.

Your phone was ringing and you check, an unknown number calling, you ignored it but then it rang again, you answered the call thinking it might be something important. You put the phone on speaker and answered.

"Hello, Y/N speaking." you answer the call, "Hey cutie, missed me much?" the voice says sending shivers run down your spine. Taehyung was standing near the couch hearing the voice and you got froze in you position. Taehyung saw the horror on your face.

A sigh left the speaker's mouth, "If you don't talk to me then I have some clips you know which your dear friends won't like, especially Taehyung." he says again and now tears were flowing down your cheeks repeatedly. "No please don't, don't." a few sobs left your mouth while saying.

"That's my girl." he says again.

Taehyung was watching and listening to everything.

Taehyung held a confused expression, he knew the voice belonged to Hajun, he knew he was threatening her with something and he also knew her nightmares were somewhat related to him. His mind drifted off to the pictures he saw in the file, his expressions show hurt seeing you in that state.

"You have been fooling around with so many men lately, you know I don't like that right and you know what happens when you flirt with others my dirty little hoe." he says on the call.

"I'm sorry I did not, they are my friends I won't do it, please don't do anything." you were now crying hard and got into another panic attack. Taehyung sensed it and before he could disconnect the call he heard him saying "You are only mine princess, and I will not let somebody touch you without my presence"

What an absolute douchebag, Taehyung thought. He was calming you down but it was no use, he himself got in panic mode as your eyes were closing and your breathing still unstable.