9. The Squad

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Sometimes what you see is not always the truth

Not everything is transparent

Y/N'S POV :

The morning was not as pleasant as I thought, first the nightmares and then this headache. I should not take any medicine without my therapist's consultation, also I need a refill of my anti- depressants, I guess I have something to do until evening.

I got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom for my morning routine, after a warm shower, I took out a matching underwear set, I just feel like wearing it today with denim shorts and white tank top with denim fleece jacket. I turned towards the mirror straightening my hair leaving them open, applying a bit of lip gloss, smacked my lips together and I was ready. I reached my front door wearing white sneakers and left informing Jennie about my visit to the therapist. I hope she hasn't discussed about my mental health issues with Jimin, he gets all worked up when it comes to me.

I have already took the appointment with my therapist, Dr. Min, he is a very kind hearted man who considers me as his own daughter I just hope today he won't ask me about the questions about past, I don't want to meet my friends in a gloomy mood. I reached his office and the receptionist confirmed my appointment, she told me he'll be available in 10 minutes.

I waited sitting there reading Dr. Min's blog about mental health and how it is important for anyone facing abnormalities or problems to consult as soon as possible or at least talk it out with someone, it isn't safe, not only for them but there family members too. A year ago when I first came to him, the first question he asked me was which flavor ice cream I love the most and ordered it for me. He never judged me or made me uncomfortable with unnecessary questions. He might be kind, soft and patient with me but still I am not able to tell him about what happened or How it happened, he just knows about the nightmares and some incident causing it. 

10 minutes have already passed and I was walking towards his room, when I heard a familiar deep voice, maybe it's someone else. "Dad, I thought we were supposed to have lunch together, How can you work even on Sunday." the deep voice said and Dr. Min just sighed not answering. It was wrong of me to just stand there and listen so I knocked on the door and got a come in from another side.

"Good morning, Dr. Min." I greeted him bowing.

"Ahh, It's you Y/N, I thought it was - never mind come in take a seat." he said politely

As I entered completely I turned my head towards the left where he was standing, my eyes went wide double the size, he looked at me mirroring my expression and my heart stopped beating.

HOLY FUCKING MIN YOONGI... SON OF DR. MIN..

"Do you both know each other?" Dr. Min asked seeing both of our reactions, I took a seat in front of him avoiding other guy present in the room.