26. A DATE

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

misunderstandings 

causes pain

causes misery

causes sufferings

You have only two options left either Jungkook or Taehyung. "I'll talk to them and will let you know, we'll pay by tonight or tomorrow early morning don't worry." you gave her a reassurance as she hugs you tightly repeating thank you's. "Now go home and rest, you look haggard." you say jokingly and she smile leaving you in the parking lot.

Getting in the driver's seat you dialed Jungkook's number but it was out of reach, you tried again and this time he didn't pick. "I'll call him once again reaching home." you say out loud driving to your apartment, it was dark outside as t was already around 7 in the evening.

As you open your apartment door, your phone rings short, showing a notification from Jennie, She's with Jimin and will be back by monday. You sigh loudly thinking it will be just you in this empty apartment.

Changing back in some casual clothing, you sit on your bed and dial Jungkook once again, still not available. He must be busy, you thought. And now the only option left was Taehyung, dialing his number you put it on speaker.

"Hello" a deep voice says from the other side, "Hey Tae." you say nervously, "only my close friends call me Tae" he says sternly breaking your heart. Are you not one of them.

"Yes Taehyung, I actually needed your help for a friend." you say praying he won't snap at. "And what is that?" he ask in the same cold tone. "She need around $10k for her mother's surgery, could you lend it to her, she says she'll pay you back." you ask your hands and feet were getting cold. "Of course it's money." he says with a scoff, you were completely unaware why was he behaving like this.

Taehyung was wondering why would you want this much money, he was fed with lies and he thought it's for your personal use. He was very much pissed at you that he didn't even want to hear your voice. But to reveal your truth in front of everybody, he had to bare to be with you.

"I'm sorry, I didn't get you." you say with a frown on your face. "I said of course I'll lend it to you. You can either pick the cheque from home or send me your account details." he says in the same mocking tone, you were not liking this but you had to do this for a friend.

"I'll send you the account details." you say and he disconnect the call without any reply. You sent him the details by text and within a minute your phone showed a notification of bank transfer.

You dialed Rose, "Hello Rose, I got the money". You say happily and she broke into loud cries. "I couldn't thank you more Y/N, can you come to the hospital now, I'm here only, we'll do the formalities and she'll get her surgery done tomorrow." She says in between her hiccups.

"I'll be there in an hour, take care of yourself and your mother." You say disconnecting the call, getting yourself in some loose slacks and sweatshirt you took your keys and phone walking out of the apartment, locking the door behind you.

Within an hour you were there at the hospital with Rose, completing the formalities, you decided to stay the night with her there to support her, you both had no work for sunday so it was okay for you to stay.