17. Kiss Me

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Y/N'S POV :

He came out of the shower looking fresh and relaxed, but I heard every bit of what he was doing, the way he moaned my name, I felt wet and heat between my legs but I was reminded of what Hajun said, I want him but at what cost. 

He came over with a smile and shifted himself to the other side of the bed, inside the covers. I wondered when was the last time I felt this wanted by somebody, never in my life, I was kissed with so much passion like I'm some precious thing. I was lost in thought when I felt his hands on my thighs getting closer to the hem of my shorts, "If you don't want to sleep I have different ways to enjoy the night." he says smirking, I removed his hands from me and laid myself shifting in the covers, changed my position, I was not facing the bathroom wall.

When I didn't feel any movement from beside me, I turned to face him, but he was asleep. He looked so calm and touchable in his sleep, the mole on the tip of his nose more prominent, "If you just want to stare at me, I'd like to execute the previous plan", he didn't even open his eyes and he knew. I scoffed rolling my eyes and turning myself back in the previous position sleeping.

I woke up with something heavy on my torso, I tried moving but nothing worked. Opening my eyes I saw his face so close to me, and his hands and left leg on me. I tried waking him up but no use tried to shake him, still nothing, after so many tries, a huff left my mouth and he chuckled.

He was awake all along. "You bitch, get the hell out of my bed now." I was beyond furious, he laughed louder now. "It was cute watching this small creature struggling to get out of my grip."

He laughed again showing his boxy smile, which made me laugh too. We were both laughing so much that the door of my bedroom opened revealing all of the members in our house, "What is happening over here?" this was Rachel overreacting with her high-pitched voice, raising her eyebrows up-down, "It's nothing we just slept in the same bed and nothing else happened, you all go shoo away from my room." I said and everyone left except Jungkook.

"Y/N, did you make this painting?" he asked pointing at the back of my bed, I made this after my breakup, when I first went out with my brother, we went to a themed party where everything was either green or white. "Yeah, I'm not proud of it." Taehyung looked at me then at the painting and then at Jungkook who was now completely in my room. 

"Did you sell any paintings too, recently?" Taehyung asked shifting his gaze from the painting back to me, I looked at Jungkook and he had the same expressions as Taehyung. I have never sold any paintings but one of my paintings was stolen after I ended everything with Hajun. "No, I did not but one piece was stolen, it was quite similar but it had lots of memories," I answered them, maybe they saw some similar pieces. "Was it red?" was just one question and I felt my whole world stopping any painting of mine is never for public display and the only thought that someone saw my precious possession is breaking me, Jungkook looked at me curiously for an answer. "Yes, it was all shades of red," I answered honestly.