20. You're a Butterfly

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

I WANT YOUR ALL

OR

NONE AT ALL

I got up from my seat and walked towards the dance floor when I saw Jungkook coming towards me with a mischievous grin, I couldn't see him clearly because he was at a distance but as he got closer my heart was beating at a quick pace. He wore a red half-sleeved shirt top with 3 buttons undone, all his tattoos on display, and his face piercings adding to the look, he looked gorgeous.

"Hey beautiful." he says coming closer sliding his right hand to the small of my back taking me into a hug swiping me off my feet, "you look absolutely stunning, happy birthday babe." He says in my ear, I felt a shiver run down my spine. "Hi, thanks for coming." I say getting back on my feet, his hands now resting on both of my hands, "I'm sorry for being late but here's the beautiful gift for a late lady." he handed me a paper bag, and I was taking the contents out from it but he beat me to it.

"Let me," he says taking out a silver white box from the bag. He opened the box, and there was a beautiful butterfly necklace, I loved it. 

"I absolutely love this, thank you, Kook," I say and hugged him back, my hands around his neck and his on my waist pulling me in. "You know, I feel you're still stuck in your cocoon, but you're a butterfly Y/N, you have to live your life beautifully and gracefully." He says breaking out, his gift was beautiful but the meaning behind it was what I wanted to hear today. I was lost in his eyes for a moment that I forgot there are other people in the room too, he made me feel so special with this simple gesture. "May I?" he asked holding the necklace in his hands for me to wear it, "Please" I say turning around so that he could tie it properly. "I didn't know the view in the back is much more pleasant than the one in front. No offense but this dress and color is just made for you," he says turning me around back. "Thank you, Kookie," I say and he gave me his bunny smile.

I felt a pat on my shoulder and Hoseok was standing with his hand out in front, "may I have a dance with this beautiful lady." he says bowing a little, so dramatic. "Of course, Hobi, I'd love to," I say extending my hand and he took it gracefully walking me to the dance floor.

The music in the background was quite sexual, I was dancing with Hobi, and he danced so professionally like he's been learning since his birth. Lisa joined us soon after, we three were the dance icons of the group. Jennie, Jimin, and Rachel came to join us too on the dance floor, we were served more drinks, "Let's do this" Rachel placed four shots each in front of us on a table just adjacent to the dance floor, "whoever completes the last will have to do pole dance." she continued smirking, "Oooh, yeah we're in." Jimin, Lisa, and Hoseok shouted all together. "Okay in 3, 2, 1," Lisa yelled and we all took drinks, I thought I was fast gulping the vodka shots one by one. After being done with the fourth shot I saw everybody smirking at me. "show us your moves, babe." Rachel laughed joining the others. They were all done way before me, "NO shit, a pole dance?" I asked whining, "It is my birthday, spare me this time." I was now requesting them.