30. loco moco

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

You all were now seated in the giant dining area on an oval shaped table, Lisa on your left and Jungkook sitting on your right wearing a blue ripped jeans with black t shirt, your eyes laid on his muscular thighs in those jeans, his eyes landed on you asking for your order but seeing your eyes on his legs, he poked his inner cheek with his tongue with a smirk and an eyebrow raise. 

"Y/N, will you give me your order or you'd eat me with." he asks coming near your ears so that only you'll hear what he saying. "Umm yeah, sorry, I would want some loco moco with mix cocktail, thank you." you say to the waiter and turned to Lisa. 
Not looking at Jungkook a bit, in embarrassment.

you were chatting and laughing with Hoseok and Lisa.

"You know once she got so drunk that I found her talking to an old couple asking about their sex life and then she said 'do you even do that now' I was so embarrassed that I left her there." Lisa's drunk stories were today's topic of your laughter. 
"And what about you huh, you know Y/N, he once asked a woman out but he got beaten up by her boyfriend and brother. He came back to me for first aid looking like a potato." She says.

"What did you tell her that got you beaten up." you ask curiously, "Oh that'll be fun" Yoongi says from beside him. "Well, I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said yes but then I asked it'll be just a one night thing he won't mind." Hoseok says explaining.

"That needed a few punches indeed." you say laughing.

A few minutes pass and the waiter arrives with all your dishes. "Y/N, pass this to Tae for me." Lisa ask you passing you an empty bowl. Your gaze shifts from her to where Taehyung was seated with Jisoo again, he was looking at you but his hands under the table and the way Jisoo changed her expressions you can get his hands were on her, you felt a pang in your heart.

"Jungkook can you pass this to Taehyung?" you ask him not wanting to start any kind of conversation with Taehyung when he was giving you pain using her.

The loco moco dish you had was delicious and the cocktail you were having was sour at first but had a sweet aftertaste, it didn't feel much alcoholic but with one drink only you were feeling something giddy in you. It was indeed a lunch you needed.

"Y/N, you look a bit intoxicated." Jennie asks you, she was seated just in front of you. "No, I'm okay, I just had some cocktail." you says assuring her. 

After lunch, you all were now divided into two cars, the first car was driven by Jin with Namjoon, Jimin, Jennie, you and Lisa.

the second car was driven by Taehyung with Jungkook, Yoongi, hoseok, Ji woo and Jisoo. Hoseok wanted to come with all but space was the issue.

You all reached together around evening at the dance festival, it was lighted with different shaped lights and a large bonfire in between. People were wearing very colorful outfits with feathers all around, it all looked so good and magical. 

"Y/N let's go there." Lisa dragged you from the group to some stall, "This one is good buy this." you say taking out a blue bracelet which matched with her outfit. "You have a good choice." she says and try her, it has crystals hanging around with blue base. "I think this red and brown one would look good on you." She picked one and gave it you. It was a simple small red beaded with white beads in between. "It's beautiful."