34. I AM Yours

THIS GUY HAS MY HEART SINCE 2017

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

"I want to do the same you did for me." you say pulling away from the kiss looking straight in his eyes. 

"You want to suck me off?" he asks bewildered of you confidence and lust in your eyes.
You were silent looking down taking a heavy breath and it was making him anxious. "If you don't say the words aloud I would have to take you my way." he say making you gulp hard.

You don't want to show him the weaker you, gaining your posture back you get back sitting on your knees, you crawl towards him, "for that we need to undress you first" you say getting off the bed and he follows you. You make him sit on the corner of the bed, your lips meeting each other as you remove his t shirt.

His pretty abs and muscles in your sight, as the moonlight lit the room giving it a perfect luminous atmosphere. you trail your kisses down from his jawline leaving hickeys all through his body, painting him like a canvas.

"You look so beautiful in charge." he say pushing himself back supporting on his elbows while you kiss him. You reach his V line blowing on it, a moan leave his mouth, your fingers brush through the band of his shorts and boxers and in a swift motion they're lying on the ground.

You take his erect dick in your hands moving back and forth, pressing your thumb over his head where pre-cum was already leaking. "You look breathtakingly alluring on your knees like this." he says grabbing the back of your head taking a fistful of your hair in his hand making you look up, "but don't tease me darling, it won't end good for you" he says closing the distance between both of your faces.

"Or what daddy, you gonna spank me, punish me for being bad" you say licking his lower lip as he groans. "Let's see what else this pretty mouth can do." he says getting back on bed.

You start with long, slow licks from top to bottom, then teased a little with your tongue on the head, a soft moan leaves his lips.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

She was doing something to me, I was never this easy to turn on, but her simplest touch could make me run a marathon, she hold so much power over me that she herself is unaware about.

She is trying to give me back some pleasure, I know she is a giver. She can't take anything without giving back. She is also a submissive, I can read every emotion she feels on her face.