16. Kim Yuri

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

The morning was not as pleasant as it is every day, I woke up with Jin hyung shouting at everyone, and a maid entered my room with a terrified expression. "I'm sorry to disturb you master but Sir is asking for you, now," she says with a trembling voice. "Let him know I'll be down after freshening up," I said getting up from my bed and walking into the bathroom.

after completing my morning routine, I walked downstairs only to find an outraged Jin pacing back and forth in the living room. "What's the matter hyung?" I asked walking towards him, "The matter?, this fucking bitch thinks she can control me, by using you as a pawn, she said she'll get you or me married to that slut. Her so-called boyfriend's daughter. THAT FUCKING WHORE." this is Jin in his extreme furious form. Yuri won't let us live in peace, "but who is she to decide about our marriage?" I asked him, and he looked at me as if I made a mistake asking that question. "WHO FUCKING IS SHE? THE WOMAN OUR FUCKING FATHER MARRIED YOU FUCKING DUMB SHIT." he was spilling fire from his mouth now, this explains the terrified expression on the maid's face earlier. "Calm down hyung, I'll do something about this Yuri, you should just focus on getting 100% control of the company and property in our hands," I said handing him a glass of water and settling him down on the couch. There's a good thing about Jin, he can never be angry for more than an hour or so.

"Sir, the br-breakfast is ready." the maid from earlier spoke. "Yeah we'll be there in a minute, call Namjoon and Y/N too," Hyung says putting the glass of water back on a coffee table. "Sir Y/N left early morning, leaving this letter behind." She said coming forward and giving him the letter. "WHAT??" Jin was now disappointed in her well a good sign, that's what she is.

"What's the letter say hyung?" I asked being the curious self, "That she left early because of university work." she lied, her classes start at 9 and it's only 7 now, which meant she left way more early. Whatever. I shrugged the thoughts aside.

After having breakfast, Jin was still furious about the marriage thing whereas I was chill, I knew our father won't let her marry us to anybody she is involved with. But there was still doubt in my mind so I decided to dig her up a little more, but before that, I have to meet Ji-woo and Hajun.

I dialed 'his' number first, "Hi, I want you to find out everything about Kim Yuri, and the sooner the better, please." he said ok and disconnected the call, well I might find her weakness sooner than I thought. We'll play this game according to her style now.

I wore plain black pants with a grey sweatshirt, the most casual wear, and went to meet Ji-woo, as I already did text her, we needed to finish the assignments too so she won't even doubt my intentions. I was driving when I got a call from Ji-woo, I swiped right on my car screen and said Hello, "Hey Tae, will it be okay if Hajun joins us, he had a date but she canceled." now that's what I wanted, "Of course, the more the merrier, I'll reach your place in 10 minutes max." I answered her in the clingiest way possible.

Reaching her apartment door, I knocked twice and the door opened revealing Hajun. He always has this look on his face like he's showing everyone how innocent he is as if wearing a mask.

"Hey Taehyung, come in, we were waiting for you only. We actually ordered Chinese today." He says welcoming me inside, "Hey buddy." I have to be as friendly as I can get, to get the information I need. I can get the information about their past anytime but I want the complete story which he and she can only provide. I've been to Ji woo's place a hundred times and it is beautiful but not as homely as Y/N's. Ji woo's house feels empty, maybe because most of the time either she's at Jungkook's, mine, or her parent's place.