29. Let's have fun.

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

FRIENDS AND FUN

WALK TOGETHER

TO MAKE LIFE EASY

You reached the airport a little late due to traffic, walking in you see Jungkook with Ji woo already there. You, Jimin and Jennie walk towards their direction. "Hey Kook, do you know where are the others?" Jimin ask him patting his shoulder to get his attention as he was continuously staring at you as well as Ji woo.

"Hey Jimin hyung, they say they'll reach soon and Taehyung is just outside he texted me now." Jungkook says looking at you again. "Hey Kook, Ji woo." you greeted both of them. "Hey Y/N, I didn't know you'd come today after yesterday's incident." Ji woo says smiling bitterly at you and your gaze automatically shift to Jennie who was fortunately busy with Jimin.

"Hey Y/N, you look good." Jungkook says cutting off Ji woo. "Hey you both, does this hat look bad?" Jennie ask both Ji woo and Jungkook and they both burst out laughing making you laugh too. You felt bad for Jennie but she didn't listen to you both.

"Oh make this thing disappear from my eyes now." Taehyung says walking where you all were waiting, looking so good with just a t shirt and shorts. Jisoo was accompanying him which made you look in other direction, you didn't want the waterfall of tears appear now. 

You see Jennie removing he hat finally throwing it off somewhere in her bag, Jimin talking with Taehyung and Jisoo was now walking towards you.

"Oh hi Y/N, how are you doing now, I heard you were hospitalised." she say nearing you, you were lucky today that Jennie was completely focused on her hat thing or else she would not hesitate to make a scene here in public.

"Thanks for your concern but it was nothing, I'm good." you say smiling at her. 

You were looking for some dustbin to throw away your coffee cup but your eyes met with Taehyung's, his eyes were filled with hatred for you but at the same time you could find something else sparkle, your intense eye contact was broken by a loud shriek coming from the entrance.

"Hello my lovely buddies, Hoseok and Lisa shouted from afar whereas Yoongi was coming in silence towards you.

"If anybody try to drag me again with these two, I'll first kill him and then them." he says standing beside you and everyone laughed. "Y/N, you good." he asks looking at you, "yes all good" you nodded smiling at him. Then you see Jin and Namjoon coming in their suit attire.

"Why are you wearing these, it would be uncomfortable in the flight." Jennie says srunching her nose, "We just arrived from a meeting." Namjoon replied to her sweetly.

"Y/N, come here." Jin called you opening his arms, you were confused at first then you saw Jennie and understood he wanted to talk to you. You hugged him, "Everything's good right?" he ask you in a concerned manner, "Yes, oppa everything is good." you say pulling away from the hug and he smiled. You see him as the best friend a big brother you never had. 

Namjoon greets you while patting your head and Jennie in the same way.

"Everyone's here, now let's move." Jungkook says grabbing everyone's attention. The first one to go for boarding and check in formalities was Hobi then Jennie and Jimin. You found a trash bin near the escalator so you went there to throw away the empty cup. When you came back, there was no one standing on the spot from where you left, you were dialing Jungkook's number, you flinch with somebody's touch on your shoulder, you turn around to find Taehyung there.