23. Hyung

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

THIS IS A NARRATION OF JIN'S POV, WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS..🦋

Isn't Jin just breathtakingly handsome ^_~

I have always lived my life in horror. After Amma's death, our father has become more abusive, he blames us for her death. He never showed her the true meaning of love. Taehyung was like a blessing in mine and amma's life. Father was happy as he'll have two people to reign over, ruin and make them his puppet. 

I sometimes wonder if he even loves anything other than his business and company. I was seven when Amma died and the next thing our father did was transfer everything in his name. Not even an ounce of guilt or shame in his eyes.

Taehyung was crying non stop asking for her, I couldn't tell him the truth he's still a baby. It was her funeral today and I couldn't find appa anywhere after the ceremony. One of the maids served us both dinner and we ate in silence, I heard a loud clashing sound coming from his bedroom. I thought he might be hurt, so I opened his door slightly but he was with a girl sitting on his lap a loud gasp escaped my mouth with tears streaming down from my eyes, he saw him but continued doing his deed.

From that day I have never seen him as my dad ever again, he was just a guy who provided for us and beat us at every mistake, even the small ones.

I tried to run from home once but he brought me back and instead of beating me, he tortured Tae in front of my eyes, making him sit naked in the garden in that cold weather and rainfall. He hates rainy season or day since that day. 

I obeyed each of his commands like a good puppy, keeping Tae in my shadow. I never let him touch Tae in my presence but one day he asked me to study business abroad and learn working at our international branches. He knew he was never able to train me the way he wanted, but Taehyung was naive, he could mold him into his copy. I kept contact with Namjoon to know everything my father was doing.

Namjoon kept Taehyung safe in my absence, but one day he called me asking for a place to go, finally he'll stay away from that monster and the lady he married.