41. ALL YOURS

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

You walked down on the aisle as the bridesmaid being nervous, all eyes were on you and you felt small in the crowd, lost. You lift up your eyes to see your surroundings, your subconsciousness hitting you to look up and you do, you see your parent's proud smile with Boro looking so handsome with that bow he was wearing. A chuckle left your mouth.

You see your friends and family sitting there on the chairs , it was beautifully decorated with light pastel pink an whites, as Jennie likes with the sounds of waves from the background. Everything looked so mesmerizing to your eyes. And then you shift your eyes to the altar, you see Jimin with nervousness spread all over his face, he wore a grey suit with black shirt and grey tie, red rose in his blazer's front pocket. He looked good with his blonde hair pushed back. Earings dangling. He looked extremely handsome today.

And then your eyes meet his, a gasp left your mouth but you cover it with a cough while walking, he's here, looking right in your eyes, taking you in, you held an intense eye contact as if the world stopped there. He was the groomsman, how could you forget that Jimin is his best friend and he won't miss his wedding for the world. 

As you were walking closer to the altar your heartbeats were accelerating, your palms felt sweaty and your stomach was filled with butterflies. You reach the altar and stand just in front of him, still not believing he's here in flesh. He wore a blue suit similar to Jin's but with a blue shirt and no tie, his top two buttons undone giving you a view of his chest right in front of you. 

You were now breathing heavily seeing him here, and his eyes never leaving yours, he had this smug expression, he knew he was making you feel things, he knew giving this surprise to you would be good, he knew his family won't ditch on him and make you wear the dress without you fining out. 

You dart your eyes away as the bride's entry was announced, you see Rose's expression and understood it was all their plan to not tell you. But a month without him made you realize how much you need him in your life.

You see Jennie walking in with her dad holding the bouquet you gave her, she looked so beautiful with the decors and everything that you feel your eyes tearing up, you look at Jimin who was also tearing up a little.

Reaching the altar her father gave her hand into Jimin's and he knelt down kissing her hand. "I will never leave this hand, even death will not able to take away me from you." he says getting up taking her to their respective positions. 

The wedding ceremony didn't take much time, after their vows, they were now kissing each other for the first time as married couple. It made you feel overly excited and sad that Jennie had to move out now. Your eyes travelled back to Taehyung as he was already looking at you, he mouthed something but you weren't able to see properly as there were fireworks soon after the kiss. Jennie was now a Park, they took the blessings of their parents and elders, Jennie met your parents for the first time but it looked like they know each other for a long time now. 

You feel a hand rested on your waist, you didn't need to look up or turn anywhere, as you recognize him just by his vanilla minty scent. "You look breathtakingly beautiful babe." he says coming near your earlobe kissing the mole on your neck which lies on your soft spot. You bite your lips to suppress your moans. "You are handsome yourself Mr. Kim." you say moving back a bit rubbing your lower body on his leaning into him, his lips leave a sigh with a chuckle, his hot breath still on your neck. "I think, we should meet each other properly." he says turning you around to face him.