42. MINE.

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

You see 'angel'  engraved on the left side of his chest with a lily, you were out of words. Just a moment ago you were in doubt about his feelings towards you, but here he was standing in front you with exposed feelings. You never felt this much loved before. You just love him,  then realization hit you, you are in love with Kim Taehyung. 

You pull him closer to you engulfing him in a hug with tears rolling down your cheeks, "I love you, I have loved you I don't know since when but this past month and even when you were with Jisoo, it hurt me a lot." you say sobbing hard. He pulled you closer both of you sitting on the bed, "Don't cry love, please don't." he wipe your tears away with kisses. 

He pulled out a ring, "Y/N, I love you since the day we met, since the first time I say you in that white top and our matching sneakers, since I kissed you, since I shared my sorrows with you, since you gave yourself to me. I love you so much and I realized it when you were sleeping beside e so peacefully." he kiss you hard, with sliding the ring into your ring finger, 

"be my wife Y/N, be MINE." he says joining his forehead with yours. 

You felt your whole world was tearing apart but he was there with you like a glue sticking every piece together, he was there with you to embrace you to pick up every broken piece of yours and stick it back together. "You can always take your time, but I can't loose you. Not you." he says kissing you, with his eyes closed and you feel his tears mixed with yours.

His love for you was so pure and true, that you can see it in his eyes, in the way he calls your name out, the way he had this tattoo on his skin right above his heart. "YES Tae, yes, I want this, I want you just you." you say taking him into an urgent kiss. This kiss felt so good, so complete, so loving.

You squeeze his bicep, asking him for more, he got the message. His eyes look down at you from behind his bangs, his musky minty and vanilla smell hitting your nose and you feel electricity run through your body with just a slight touch. He pressed his body into you, a loud gasp left your mouth as his huge bulge press against you.

"I didn't had this kind of proposal in my mind with both of us naked, but I couldn't wait more" he says taking your lips into his molding them as one.

"I'm giving my entire self to you, Y/N, you own me." he say making you lay down, "And tonight I'm gonna make you feel like a queen you are, my queen." he say parting your legs, looking at you like a hungry beast. 

A loud yelp leave your mouth as he nibbles on your sensitive clit, he was devouring you with pleasure with his tongue working like magic and sorcery into you. you squirm underneath as he makes you feel heaven.

You feel hot, warmth spreading all over your body. "Yes, O god TAE, yes like this." you scream out feeling the tension build in your stomach .

You roll your eyes back head tilted to the side as he continues to pump his tongue into your throbbing pussy. You rise your hip to meet with his pace but with a strong grip he pushed you back down. "Patience baby" he tells you as he use his fingers thrusting inside you with his tongue working on your clit. You jolt your eyes open at the over stimulation.

"Don't come yet." he tells you to keep it in. "Taehyung, fuck no" a whimper left your mouth at the built up asking to release. "I can't" you say holding the sheets tight in your hand. "Be a good girl Y/N hold it in." he asks while taking your lips into his.

"Cum for me baby." your thighs shake around his hands and with a shudder you release on his fingers. "Fuck Tae, it's oohh" you scream out loud, your body aches as the pleasure flows through you. You see him taking his fingers out licking them clean. Your pussy clench in air watching him.