8. Secret Endeavors

WHY NOT A DOUBLE UPDATE... ENJOY MY FELLAS...

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Reaching my apartment I called Jungkook to accompany me as we'll be going to some different club my family has no relations with, although they'll still know I don't care anymore.

We arrived at the outskirts of Seoul, in front of a club named "Sensations" even its name shouts sex to me. "Tae, I visited here last week and the crowd here is HOT, there are even strippers in the VIP sections, you'll love." Jungkook is again excited, he's always ready to get a girl, always ready for sex. "We'll have to see Kook," I said running my index finger on my lips, today we are not only looking for sex but someone who could devote to me as she does with her eyes.

We entered the club through VIP entry as Jungkook already booked a booth. The VIP section was not as lavish as mine but still manageable, with a leather couch, and wooden tables, the musky wood smell is what gives it more erotic vibes. I wonder if it is only a club or if they perform any illegal activities in the name of the club. The was quite dingy but the only thing that took my attention was a frame on one wall, it was a beautiful painting, there were just red velvety strokes but it looked like blood as if someone was in pain but nobody could see any injury outside, like someone bleeding inside.

I saw a waitress approaching as we both got seated, she just wore a very short black skirt with a red blouse so tight that her breasts were almost peeking up from the deep V cut of the blouse and to enhance her looks more she wore black stilettoes with her hair up in a bun, few strands of her hair resting on either side of her face. I could not get her face clear as the lighting was very dim, red color. The interiors of this space were either brown, red, or black. She came near me bending a little and giving me a view of her face, she looked nothing like Y/N, she had wheat-colored skin, a mole just below her lower lip left corner, and she was wearing red lipstick as well, my eyes traveled down to her breasts which were on full display ready to be devoured by me. Did she come here to take our order or to become one?

I told her to bring me their strongest whiskey bottle with some side dishes and she just nodded with a smirk, I know she wants to get my dick. She turned herself towards Jungkook who was seated opposite me giving me a glimpse of her back, at least she was a bit curvy, her ass in those tight short skirts was asking me to take her from the back, and she was on her all fours, she bent towards Jungkook the same she did to me, and the next thing made it even harder to not think about sex.

She was wearing nothing underneath that skirt. And by the expressions of Jungkook, I knew he saw it too. She walked by us seductively swaying her hips and Jungkook winked at me.