10. An old friend

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Your Past can become your present

Past & Present could haunt you, hurt you, even break you

All Over Again

End of Sept

"Hey everyone, this is Lee Hajun, my cousin, he'll be staying in Seoul for a week with us," Ji-woo said. Everyone was busy with getting familiar with the new face, I just wanted to run, hide forever, I never guessed he would have the audacity to stand in front of me but here he was with the same attitude and demonic composure ready to kill me again, and I just sat there frozen.

"Y/N, hey what's the issue?" Jin oppa handed me a tissue, breaking me out of my trance. He is here, O My God!! please this isn't true, it's another nightmare, please don't let it be true. I opened my eyes again and he was still here, it isn't a dream, he was really here. The way I was shaking and crying silently, now everybody's attention was on me, they'll ask questions, no I don't want this, Jin oppa was still holding my hand as he realized I was having a panic attack, the first thing he did was to take out of there to his car. I was in his embrace, shaking vigorously. He made me sit in his car on the passenger side and himself took the driving seat, he played some music and asked me to breathe.

"Now breathe with me, breathe in slowly and breathe out." he did that a few times, I had calmed down but the tears were still falling continuously, he got in a panic mode and started driving. " Can you put your address here, I'll take you home." He asked slowing down his speed a bit. I was so lost that I couldn't get whatever he was saying, I heard him mumbling something again but the past memories were coming back one by one.

AUTHOR'S POV :

Seokjin stopped the car right in front of the gate of his building, actually Taehyung's apartment building as he was staying over at his house at present. He was very well aware of the fact that something triggered Y/N that she went into a panic attack, he could see the way she was shivering so bad and she non-stop tears, even in the dim lights he could make out she was crying. He has been there numerous times, so he can identify the pain she carries in her eyes. Without thinking twice he just took her into his embrace and went out from there.

He got out of the car and saw her moving out herself, he didn't waste a second and ran towards her holding her by her arms, giving the keys to valet parking, he moved into the building, towards the elevator, entering the elevator he pressed the top button for the penthouse. She was not crying anymore just standing in his arms like a statue, he didn't know what to do. The elevator came to a halt indicating they reached, he stepped outside and punched the code with her besides being all numb, she didn't even realize her surrounding. Jin entered the apartment took her to a guest room, which was opposite Taehyung's, made her sit on the bed, and gave her a glass of water.

"You'll have to drink this Y/N," he said almost pleading with her. Jin is very soft-hearted in real, he just can't see anybody in pain or be hurt, maybe because he knows the real pain, after being a son to the monster, he tried protecting his mother but failed, tried protecting his brother is now failing somehow, but he just doesn't want a soul like her to be in such pain. He met her only today and clicked instantly, she is like a sister he never had, her trying to adapt to everyone not being comfortable enough, she is a GIVER, he could sense the spark and unsaid bond between his brother and her, he felt good at least his brother will stop being an asshole for her. If he understands her worth.