25. Dance with Me

I WROTE THE COMPLETE SERIES LISTENING TO THE WEEKND, ROSENFELD AND DOJA CAT AND SOME OTHER ARTISTS... YOU'LL GET THE REFERENCE IF YOU'RE A DIE HARD FAN.

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

You reached the location, getting out of the car you see Jungkook sitting on a bench. You both walk to him. "Where is your car?" Taehyung asks him standing in front of him.

"My driver had some work, and I couldn't call him back." He says showing his phone. "Why are you investigating him so much?" Taehyung flinched as your slap landed on his back. "Let's go, my place is nearer than yours." Jungkook says taking your hand walking towards the car leaving Taehyung there.

"We'll go to my place, I have work  tomorrow it'll be tiring to travel and then work." You say sitting in the driver's seat. "It's fine I can always sleep on the couch." sarcasm was dripping from Jungkook's voice. "Don't worry you can use the guest room, nobody's home today." You say watching Taehyung still standing outside with red face.

"Oh come on, I won't let you drive my car." You say rolling down the windows. "Sit in the back, now." Taehyung says gritting his teeth. "I WON'T." You say in the same voice making Taehyung leave a sigh of frustration.

"I'll let you drive any one of my cars." He says making your eyes widen. "Except the Audi." he adds and you grin. "It's Audi or you sit in the back." You say and Jungkook chuckles from beside you. "You're playing with fire you know that." Jungkook says putting his phone on charge.

"It'll be fine, he's not that bad." you say and both burst out laughing.

"Get back." Taehyung says opening the door. "So you agree right." you ask him and he just glared at you. "Ok big boy, we'll go on a ride this Sunday then." You say winking at him, getting in the back seat.

"Jungkook if you don't even remember your best friend's number, how come you remember mine." You asks as Taehyung was driving. "Oh that, your number was written in this note, I picked it up from Taehyung's house. 

You remember leaving the note for Jin the other day you had to leave early morning. "You steal notes from my house, you thief." Taehyung yelled while driving. "Oh please, Stop being such a dramatic ass." They started bickering again.

"Can you both just shut the fuck up." you say a bit annoyed, they act like teenagers sometimes who can't even control there hormones. Taehyung eyed you from the rear mirror and you stare back.

You all reached home in silence with just some music playing in he background. You were the first one to take seat on the couch, Jungkook follows you to sit beside, Taehyung was talking to someone on phone when Jungkook kept his head on your lap. "Y/N can you brush my hair with your fingers?" He asks closing the gap between you two, you felt your breath stuck. Jungkook indeed is an attractive man, his piercings were more prominent from this close, unintentionally your fingers brushes around the corners of his lips, the lip ring felt cold against your fingers.