24. My Painting

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

You woke up feeling sunrays hitting your face and feeling something heavy on your body, you turned around to face a smiling Taehyung as he gave your nose a peck, "good morning, Angel." He says giving you butterfly kisses all over your face, making you giggle. "Good morning Tae, What time is it?" you ask as you had work today. He extended his hand over you to take his phone from the bedside table, "it's 10 AM and in about an hour your shift starts." he says and you started to panic, a loud scream was heard outside, you and Taehyung run to see what's the matter.

"Hyung why did you shout?" Tae asks him in a concerned tone. "What, you both don't let me sleep the whole night and I can't wake you up like this." he says in a sarcastic way. The fuck, he knows, your eyes widened tenfold, and you ran back to his bedroom in embarrassment leaving both the males laughing in the living room.

"Drop me off to my apartment, I need to change and get to work." you say in a demanding voice coming out to the living room, wearing the hoodie he gave you last night.

"Yah, you brat where are your pants?" Jin yelled at you seeing like this. "It's so long and his pants doesn't fit me" you say in your defense. You both were glaring at each other and Taehyung had to step in, "Let's go, you'll get late." he says taking you out of the room. 

He left you at your doorstep kissing your lips once again before leaving, you blushed at his gesture. Entering the apartment you find no one, Jennie left you a text that she directly went to work and would be back at 7. Well it's good, you both will be home on the same time. You took a quick shower changed into your uniform a white shorts and lemon yellow t shirt wearing your watch and taking my keys with phone you left the apartment.

Driving was good, you have your own vehicle, you become self dependent. Pulling over in the backside parking, you enter through the staff entry and found Rose already there. "I expected to see you at the party yesterday, where were you?" you ask her pulling your hair up in a messy bun. "I was busy, with some stuff." she chuckled nervously, "Okay I know there's something wrong, and if you don't want to tell me it's fine but don't hide it for long. It'll hurt you only." you were giving these suggestions where you yourself need it. She gave a small smile and got back to work. Today you didn't had much to do as it was still a weekday, not much customers just a group of horny teenagers, nothing you couldn't handle.

Your phone was ringing as you got off work, the screen flashes "Jennie", swiping right you picked the call, "Y/N, I want you home in 10 minutes we have to be somewhere" she sounds serious, "Okay, I'll be there." knowing Jennie's nature, she won't tell you anything so you just drive to your apartment. 

You reached within time and made your way to the lift, but it was under maintenance, you need to change apartment you thought.

Reaching your floor you entered and saw Jennie in the living room, "change quickly, we need to buy a dress, Jimin asked me out on some fancy date, like he just said to dress nicely." she was panicking and after hearing her you too were now moving swiftly.

"I think you should calm down first, it's not like he's some stranger or it's your first date." You say walking back into the living room, wearing a blue jeans with grey sweatshirt. "Yeah, better for you to say, let's go please." she says literally dragging you out.

The drive to the mall was short, you park the car at the basement parking and moved to the 2nd floor. She entered a store to look through the dresses but your eye caught a blue dress which would look perfect on Jennie, you gave her the dress to try and she looed absolutely stunning.