32. It's a Request

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

You both were waiting for the others to arrive and the first person you see coming towards the waiting area is Taehyung. "How was it?" you ask all excited, "We've done it quite a many times, it was the same." he says with his cold voice. "Dude at least don't ruin it for her." Jungkook says with a frown on his face. 

The others came soon after one by one, and you all walked towards the direction of a restaurant nearby to have lunch. As Jungkook said, "you don't want your trip to be ruined by some stupid fight and emotions." you did as he said, you behaved as if nothing happened between you and Taehyung, as if Ji woo and Jisoo were not trying to sabotage your little happiness.

"Y/N, let's have some girls time at the spa, what say?" Jennie says coming towards you and Lisa. "Yes, yes why not, even I was thinking of the same." Lisa says jumping excitedly.

After lunch you, Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Ji woo went to have some spa therapy and massa ge, while the guys explored city.

Meanwhile, Jin was working on his laptop to get some information about Hajun and his line of work, "Namjoon, what's going with the property transfers, why is it taking so much time?" Jin asks him with an irritated tone. He wanted at least half of the property to be transferred to Taehyung before he joins the company, so that their father won't have anything to force him.

"It seems your father has some idea of what's going, I asked the secretory and she said something about Mrs. Kim knowing about our plans." he says with a serious tone. They both were now sitting in their room discussing about the next move.

"I guess then it's time to reveal he true self of Mrs. Kim." Jin says smirking. "It won't be that easy, she's aware of Y/N being involved with us and she knows her importance." Namjoon says worriedly, "also I got to know, she approached Hajun." he adds making Jin gasp.

"We'll not let her hurt in this process." Namjoon nods his head at Jin's words.

( BACK IN SEOUL ) --------

"Ma'am, Mr. Lee is here to meet you." Mrs. Kim's secretory says, "Let him in, he's our guest." she says with a mischievous grin on her face. 

"Hello ma'am, It's nice to meet you." Hajun says entering the mansion waling to the living room where Yuri was seated. "Just call me Yuri, we will be meeting regularly now so no need to be so formal." Yuri says extending her long legs on the center table in front of where Hajun took a seat.

"So tell me more about this girl both my sons are being caring for." Yuri asks Hajun with a frown on her face. "She's just using them, the same way she did to me. Kim Y/n is her name." Hajun says crossing his hands on his chest.

"Well I think we both want the same thing then." she says smiling. 

Hajun was aware that she just wants to use her sons to her own benefit and for that she needs Y/N out of the picture.

"I just want Y/N to be with me in one piece, I hope you won't hurt her." he says extending his hand to make a deal with the devil herself.

Mr. Kim is completely unaware of the fact that his wife is playing behind his back, he know she is cruel and that's why he married her, he wanted for his sons to be disciplined and better educated to handle his business like he did. But she wanted the business to be hers, everything that the Kim's owned to be solely hers. She was always a goal oriented woman, she married R. Kim for her benefit.