FINAL A

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Y/N'S POV :

Waking up to the most beautiful sight in the world, I fell in love with this man, all over again. His first proposal wasn't much great but it was enough to show me how much he really want me in his life.

It's been almost an year after that day, we have been living together after Jennie and Jimin's wedding, about them, we can expect a little version of them in exact 2 months. Life was finally feeling good. 

Lisa and Yoongi have made it in the music industry, Lisa as a solo artist and Yoongi into production and direction, he even had his biggest hit with the music video me and Tae were a part of. It all felt destined. 

Hoseok is still working on his relationship with Rose, yes Hoseok likes her so much, sometimes I think Rose does too but is too shy to admit. Well they'll figure it out as we all did. 

Rachel and Neil got married a few months back just family and friends with a small gathering. She didn't want anything extravagant so did Neil, now they're settled back in Australia. She visits sometimes with Neil.

Jin found a girl Aera, she is sweet and most importantly she's as beautiful as Jin. He seems quite happy and stress free with her which is good. He says she is just like me, like a soft bubble if not handled with enough care will get broken. Namjoon, well he isn't interested in settling to one person but I see some electrifying moments between him and Jisoo.

I hope everything goes well with them too.

"Hey baby, what are you reading" Taehyung asks coming to the balcony where I was seated with a book in my hand. "Just fictions, I don't have work today as my boss is also on leave." I say as he takes a place beside me, laughing. "Right now your boss needs you to go with him on a trip." he says showing me some pictures.

My boss, Kim Taehyung. I work as his secretary. He acknowledged my fashion information and after the completion of our degree, he saw the potential in me. It's not because of our relationship, I was selected through three interview processes. 

"Where Tae?" I ask being confused, the place looks familiar but I wanted to hear it from him.

"Paris, I have a business meeting there the day after tomorrow and then we can stay there for a few days." he tells you with a grin on his face. "I love you baby, thank you so much." I say hugging him jumping on his lap. He engulfs me into his arms resting his neck on my exposed shoulder inhaling my scent.

"How do you smell so heavenly so vanilla, even early morning" he says, his lips moving on my bare skin sending shivers run down my spine. "Asking the one who make me smell like this." ouIsay keeping the book aside hugging him back. 

This past one year was the most wonderful for us both, we had our own fights about me going out without informing him, about us drinking, about various other things but it brought us more and more closer to each other. "We are supposed to meet everyone today at Jin's place, wear something brown." he says getting up going back to the room, "I'll go make us some breakfast" he says walking out of the room leaving you there.

This has become a ritual among us, last weekend of every month we would have a small gathering at someone's place, today it's at Jin's and they are celebrating my birthday early. Just among us, that's how I like.