Chapter 15

Sara's POV

I laid flat on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. There is a huge thunderstorm going on outside and I cant sleep no matter how hard I try. Every time I'm close to drifting off to sleep, the loud sound of thunder wakes me up again so I've given up. Luckily I was awake when my phone started to vibrate against the side table. I picked it up without checking the caller I.D.

"Is it okay if I call you?" Samantha's voice came through the phone, sounding surprisingly awake for this time of night.

"You kind of already are but yeah its fine. How are you?"

"Honestly, not good." She answered. I was taken aback by her reply. I was certainly not excepting to hear that come out of her mouth.

"Why? Whats wrong?" I asked.

"I have so much work to do for these university classes. I barely have time for myself anymore and Niall is starting to get annoyed with me because I've been kind of tense lately. It also doesn't help that these courses are extremely hard. Like who cares what a Myocardium does?" She exclaimed. I couldn't help but laugh. Sara has always been someone that complains about every little thing. She would complain about the font size on her computer if she didn't like it. I honestly don't know how Niall doesnt seems to notice things like this. I don't know, maybe he does and he just deals with it.

"Samantha, a Myocardium is another word for your heart so I'd say its pretty important."

"Whatever, I'm just saying this stuff is really hard and I could use some help from Mrs.Valedictorian." She complained, once again.

"I'll tell you what, the twins have their 20 week doctors appointment tomorrow but come over after and we'll work on it together. I could use some company besides the twins." I laughed.

"What about Harry?" She asked. Harry and I have been a lot better lately. Communication could be a bit better but other than that things seem to be going well.

"He's been really busy with work lately. The guys have been working really hard on the new album. Oh that reminds me, Harry is going over to Zayn's tomorrow to do some more writing so he'll be there for most of the day and probably most of the night so maybe you could slay over." I suggested.

Ever since Harry and I have decided to move out, everyone else is slowly starting to do the same. Zayn bought his own place and Louis is thinking of moving out into Eleanor's place. Eventually I think Louis will move out so that will leave three of them in the house and the house will be too big for just Liam, Niall, and Samantha. Honestly, I thought Liam would have moved into Emma's place already. I mean they been dating for a while now. Ideally, Liam will either move in with Emma or buy his own house so that leaves Niall and Samantha who will hopefully, eventually move in together.

"I would but I leave on my trip the day after tomorrow." She replied. Oh right, how could I forget.

"That's right. You never told me why you were going. All I know is that your going back to Wolverhampton with Liam and Niall."

"It's been two years Sara." She trembled quietly.

"What are you talking about-" I stopped immediately after my mouth had caught up with my mind. The rush of guilt ran through me faster than my own blood. Friday is April the 27th. The day her and Liam's parents died. I remember the day she found out like it was yesterday.

*

"Samantha! What happened? Please talk to us." Ryan shouted. I can't begin to comprehend what I had just witnessed. Everything was going as per usual when Samantha received a not so normal phone call.