Chapter 1

Samantha's POV

A month has gone by since I found out the real way my parents died. Sure I knew they got in a car accident but I didn't know what had caused it. I was too devastate to ask anyways. Honestly it didn't matter to me because they had already died and nothing could change that. It's not like I could hide away in my room for the rest of my life. Even if it's what I wanted to do.

A few things have changed with all of us. About two weeks ago, Liam and Emma started dating. Ever since they got together, I've noticed that Emma is starting to get a lot closer with us. All of us have been spending quite a bit of time together. Usually Perrie, Eleanor, and Emma come over to the house or we all go to visit Sara at the hospital.

Another thing that has been different around here is that some of Harry's family has flown in. Anne, Robin, and Gemma are staying with us. They want to be here for Sara and Harry when the babies come and I get along with Gemma really well so it's good to see her. Sara said they will leave when Sara and Harry feel comfortable with being parents and they have a routine down. We all know things are going to change drastically when the twins come.

Today is a very important day that I would rather not have to deal with. Today I have to go to Chase' court case. It will be decided if Chase is guilty or not and how long he will have to be in jail for. I have to go because they need me as a witness but in my head it feel like it's just another way to get me to relive my parents death. I asked Niall if he could come with me for support hit it turns out all of the guys offered to come. Sara can't come because she is literally only a couple days away from her due date. She could go into labour any day now and we can't risk anything, not that the doctors would let her leave anyways.

Right now I'm just in the bathroom getting ready. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel tightly around my body. I refused to look in the mirror at first, scarred at what I would look like. The lack of sleep I've gotten lately mixed with the constant stress I've been under has caused not only mental strain but physical strain on my body.

There was a sudden knock on the bathroom door, causing me to jump. "Who is it?" I asked, re wrapping the towel around me.

"Its Niall and I have your clothes." I slowly opened the door to see him holding my clothes on a hanger. I went to go grab them but he pulled them back with a grin on his face.

"Niall please just give me my clothes, I need to get ready."

"Okay fine." I went to go grab the clothes again but the same thing happened; he pulled them back. This is just like the time when were still back at the old house and he was pulling his plate away from me so I couldnt wash it.

"Niall," I whined. "I'm really not in the mood. He gave in and handed me the clothes but not before he snuck in a quick kiss on my cheek. I thanked him for my clothes and shut the door. I was about to put on my outfit when I realized I forgot to grab a bra. I walked out of my bathroom and over to my closet and grabbed a bra. I put it on and started walking back to the bathroom to put on my dress.

"That color looks good on you." I jumped at the voice in my room. I turned my head towards the voice and saw Niall in his suit on my bed. I quickly grabbed one of the extra blankets on my bed and covered myself.

"How long have you been there!?" I excalimed.

"I never left." He replied with another seductive grin. Too bad for him I wasn't in the mood for anything right now.

"NIiall!" My face became red with embarrasment.

"What? Its just like wearing a bikinin." I glared at him, unfortunately knowing he was partially right. "I'll give you some privacy." He said getting up.