Chapter 6

Samantha's POV

I woke up in a strong pair of arms and I instantly recognize them as Niall's. I can feel my face is stiff from all the tears that have dried into it. I still don't know if Niall knows about everything that happened last night and I don't know if I should tell him yet. I still have this guilt feeling in my stomach and now matter how much I try to distract myself, I always finds a way to creep back up again. I know from now on every time I see his face, I will have the feeling of guilt in me.

Niall's breathing picks up so I know he's waking up. I stretch and roll over so I am now facing him. He opens his eyes and I try not to look directly into them. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. He kisses my forehead but keeps his lips attached. I'm enjoying the feeling of his lips on my skin and I secretly hope he never moves.

I almost fall back asleep when I feel him remove no lips. I looked up at him and noticed his hair a lot more brown since the light from the window is shining on it. He'll have to get Lou to re-dye his hair soon. The last time I saw Lou was when the boys were one tour. I missed always being around her. She would always do my hair for fun and we would have so much fun together. I should call her sometime to see if we could go out somewhere or something. He brushed the hair out of my face and put it begin my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Morning beautiful. How are you feeling today?" He asks me. I sighed and lay my head on his forearm.

"I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday that's for sure." I replied. Its true. Last night I felt like nothing in this world could ever make me happy again. It was really tough time for me and it means so much that Niall is here beside me. I know he will never leave me in my time of need. I don't know what ill ever do to repay him so all I can do for now is love him with all my heart.

"That's good." He paused. "So what do you feel like doing today?" I hadn't really though about it but there is only one thing that really comes to mind.

"I just want to relax and do nothing. Actually what were doing right now seems fine." I half joked.

"If you want to we can but I have to go and do and interview at 3:00. It's through the phone so I don't even have to leave the house. It shouldn't be that long so we can spend the rest of the day together when I'm done." I looked over and the time and groaned because he had to leave in a couple hours.

"Is everyone still at our house?" I asked, snuggling myself closer to him.  

"Only Gemma, Robin, and Anne are here but they went down to the hospital to see Sara and the twins." I nodded my head. I almost forgot that the twins were born already. A rush of excitement ran through me at the thought of the twins coming home soon. It went quiet for a bit until my stomach started to growl. A small laugh came from Niall. I haven't been eating much lately because my schedule has been so hectic.

"Do you want to go downstairs and get something to eat?" He asked. I nodded my head without much hesitation.

"Yeah, just let me get presentable first." I joked.

"I can help if you want." He commented. I rolled my eyes at his perverted comment.

"Yeah nice try Niall." We both got up and Niall left my room to let me get ready. I quickly hopped I to the shower and was done within 10 minutes. I changed into some sweatpants and a blue jumper before blow drying my hair. I put it into a messy ponytail and grabbed my phone before going downstairs.

As soon as I left my room, I could smell the aroma coming from the kitchen. I got closer and recognized it as french toast. I walked over to Niall and wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his back.