Chapter 10

Sara's POV

"Can you get a bottle from the fridge and warm it up? Aiden is hungry." I called out to Harry. Currently I'm sitting in the living room with the twins. Both of them are in their swing chairs while I fold the most recent load of laundry. It's crazy to see how fast the twins are growing. It feels like we just took them home from the hospital but in reality, their already more than a month old.

"Yeah give me one sec." He replied. I finished folding and put all the clothes back into the laundry bin. Not much has changed in the past few weeks. Harry and I have a pretty solid routine now. It's been easier getting up during the night with the twins and we've been able to cope with the lack of sleep better. As we have gotten better with the twins, Harry and I talked about the possibility of us getting our own place. We agreed it was the best thing to do. After many conversations, we ended up calling our realtor and set up a time and date to go look at houses. The appointment is for today at 3:30.

Louis and Eleanor offered to watch the twins while we go looking around. I know Louis has always been good with kids since the first time I saw him around the twins when they were first born. This will be the first time Harry and I have gone somewhere without the twins. I've barely gone out myself let alone without Aiden and Addison. I've tried to calm myself down by repeating over and over how they'll be fine. I'm not doubting Louis or Eleanor, I'm just worried.

Last night Harry and I discussed what types of places we'd be interested in and we both decided to look at houses that's not too big a flashy but more subtle and family based. I want us to raise our kids to grow up like any other child would. I don't want their dad's (celebrity status) effect their childhood. I don't want to use the word "normal" because I don't believe anything can be classified as "normal." Everyone is different in their own way and there isn't a specific definition to be the perfect human being.

"Here's your bottle. Louis and Eleanor should be here soon. They just went out to get something to eat. What time do we have to meet the realtor at?" Harry asked, handing me the now warm bottle. I picked Aiden up out of his seat and manoeuvred the bottle to his lips and into his mouth. It took him a few seconds but he soon latched on. I can honestly say I'm getting used to doing all the things a mother is supposed to do considering I have to do it so much in a day.

"Were meeting Darrel at the first house in about twenty minutes." Darrel Cook is our realtor we arranged a meeting with after he was suggested to us by one of Harry's managers. "I hope Eleanor and Louis get back soon. We have to leave here as soon as possible."

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can get Samantha or Niall to watch them until they get here. They are just upstairs, you know." Harry pointed out. I nodded my head. I have nothing wrong with someone else in the house to watch them because I'm sure they're fully capable but I just got used to letting Louis and Eleanor watch them.

I thought it was a good idea to put the twins down for their nap before we leave so it will be easier for everyone else. Their usually pretty good with naps and don't normally get up for a few hours which will hopefully be enough time for Harry and I to go and come back. Darrel said we'd only be looking at a few houses today so it shouldn't take us too long.

Harry walked over to the window in the twins room. "Eleanor and Louis are here, they just pulled up." I pulled the blanket over Addison and followed Harry out of the room, closing the door behind me.

"Aiden and Addison just went down for a nap so they shouldn't be up for a while. Bottles are in the fridge. Diapers are in the top drawer of the dresser if you need them. There is pacifiers beside-"

"Sara, it's fine. I'm sure I'll be able to figure out were everything is if I need it. Don't worry about a thing. Focus on finding yourself a house." Eleanor reassured, putting a hand on my shoulder.