Chapter 34

Samantha's POV

It wasn't long after Niall got home that I was immersed in his arms. Our reunion was brief before I had been whisked away behind closed doors where I could give him a proper homecoming. You could say little words were exchanged in this instance.

The week following the guys' return from tour was quiet. Very minimal contact was exchanged between all of us besides the odd text which seemed understandable after spending months on end in a tour bus, they all deserved their space for a while. I still kept in contact with Sara and not going to lie, it's been hard not being able to see Addison whenever I wanted but I loved being home with Niall. I was still yet to discover what intentions Niall had for the both of us in which he had mentioned before in our video chats while he was away.

As for right now, I enjoyed the quiet and relaxed days I had with Niall. I briefly would hear Liam enter and leave the house sometimes but that was the extent of our interactions besides eating the occasional meals together. It's not that we don't want to be around each other, it's a comfortable silence that we all feel is right. I know things will go back to how they were before the tour started in a matter of time-when exactly was the question.

I rolled over under the sheets and rested my head on Niall's arm. For the last couple hours he was doing, what he said, is some work for management on his laptop. You would think after going on a world tour for majority of the year, the least they could do is give you some space to finally relax. I sighed because it seems like all of today he has been paying more attention to his screen than me which thinking about it now sounded a bit clingy but he was used to my behavior by now.

"I could be completely naked under these sheets and it wouldn't even faze you, would it?" I told him. He adjusted his glasses so they were higher on his nose but kept his eyes parallel with his computer screen.

"Babe you know I have a lot of important work to do today but I promise as soon as I'm done, you can have me all to yourself. But the image of picturing you naked is definitely making me work faster." He chuckled. He reached down and kissed my forehead.

I decided I would just get out of bed and freshen up for the day even though I was shocked to see that it was already past two o'clock in the afternoon. I brought a washcloth to my face and began to wipe away last nights activities. I removed my robe and put on a pair of shorts and a top before crawling back into the bed next to him.

I brought my lips and connected them with Niall's skin. I started just below his shoulder and continued my trail of kisses up his arm until I made it to his jaw line where I lined my lips with my tongue and pressing it just below his chin.

"Samantha not yet." he chuckled. His jaw began to clench under the temptation. "This is just going to put me back further and I need to get this done before four o'clock."

I ran my hand against his bare chest until I cupped the other side of his face. "Then I guess you better ask for a time extension." I used my hand to turn his face towards mine and kissed his lips before he could refuse. He smiled into the kiss and I could hear a small laugh escape.

"How is it that I fall into your trap every time? Your persuasion is my weakness, Miss Payne."

"We both know you cant resist me."

"I know and it's not even my birthday yet! I don't even turn 24 for a couple more weeks. If this is what I get now then I don't think I'm prepared for what you-" It seems like the only way to get him to stop talking was to press my lips to his. The way his lips moved against mine showed me he was accepting of my actions. The pace didn't pick up from there but it was the slow and sensual tempo that left me wanting more. The taste and feeling of his lips is something I will never get used to. The way it makes me feel is something I can never put into words. The familiar smell of his skin sent a rush through my body. With both of eyes closed, it made the moment so much more riveting and on edge.