Chapter 3

Sara's POV

Harry's eyes widened as he heard what I just told him. A look of fear washed over him.

"I'll go get the doctor!" Samantha exclaimed.

"Okay, just breath." Harry told me, trying to calm me down. I tried to control my breathing but it was extremely hard.

"I'm really scared Harry." I said, trying to hold back tears.

"I'll be here the whole time." He comforted. I looked and smiled up at him. I grabbed Harry's hand for support as Samantha and the doctor came into the room. Following behind them were a few nurses.

The doctor walked up to me and Harry. Samantha is on the other side of me with Gemma and Anne somewhere near me. I'm staring to become in too much pain to know where everyone is and the pressure is becoming too much to bear. All I need to focus on is Harry beside me and having my babies. The doctor got himself ready as I felt another amount of pressure in my lower stomach. I have to be honest, its pretty uncomfortable having a male doctor deliver my babies. It's almost like I feel self conscience about all this.

"It looks like were going to have two babies today!" The doctor exclaimed, trying to lighten the mood, although it didn't exactly do very much. "Okay Sara, when you feel another contraction and more pressure, go ahead and push."

Almost immediately I felt an large amount of pressure in my lower stomach. I lowered my head unto my chest, squeezed my eyes shut, took in a deep breath, and bore down with all the energy in my body. Even with the epidural, the pain I'm in is tremendous.

I let out the huge breath that I was using to push with. I waited for another contraction before I pushed again. As I was pushing, the pain was getting worse which caused me to scream out. I pushed a few more times, waiting for a contraction each time. I can feel a horrible burning sensation as I pushed again and then a wave of more pain before I felt something move.

"Baby 'A's head is out! Keep pushing Sara! Your almost there!" The doctor encouraged. I looked up at Harry. He has a nervous look on his face but he changed it when I looked at him. He then gave me a reassuring smile. I felt another contraction so I bore down once again. I began to scream as I felt the most amount of pain I've felt all day.

"Your almost there, one more push and you'll meet your baby!" The doctor exclaimed. I don't think I have any more energy in me but the thought of meeting my baby, gave me the strength to push again. More screaming escaped my mouth as I pushed once again. I felt pulling and more pain before I heard Anne and Gemma shriek with happiness.

"It's a girl!" The doctor announced. A big smile spread on my face and I looked up at Harry feeling accomplished. He leaned down and gave me a long, well deserved kiss.

"Good job, love." He told me. I sighed and leaned my head back on the pillow.

"Thank you. That was a lot of work." I paused and groaned. "I don't want to have to to this again." He rubbed his hand over my stomach.

"I know you can do this." He encouraged.

My girl was handed over to one of the nurses where she was cleaned off. The only thing Harry and I are waiting for was to hear her cry, but we didn't. I looked over at my daughter and saw many nurses were starting to close around her. I looked away when i couldnt see her anymore. I squeezed Harry's hand and looked up at him. A small tear rolled down my cheek as a wave of fear ran through me. Harry wiped the remaining sweat thats on my forehead and then turned around to put some of my ice chips in one of the clothes beside me. I have no idea what he's doing but then he put it on my forehead. The coldness of the ice chips seemed to calm me down and started to relax my body.