Chapter 7

Niall's POV

I watched as Samantha ran down the hallway. I tried to call her name but she didn't turn around. I have no idea what happened in that room but I know it wasn't anything happy considering Samantha left crying. I decided against going after her because I know all she wants to do is either be alone right now or she won't want to talk about it. Louis decided to go after her to make sure she's okay. I need to know what the hell happened in there and what Liam said to make her cry. I barged into the room without even knocking.

"What the hell just happened?" I demanded. The rest of the boys filled into the room behind me and crowded around the bed.

Liam huffed and rolled his eyes after the door was shut. "Great now everyone else is here to yell at me. Why don't you invite the rest of the hospital in here too?" He snarled. I'm surprised by his sarcastic remark but Im even more angry.

"I don't need your smart ass mouth now tell me what happened." I spat. He glared at me and I can tell this isn't going to end well.

"It's none of your damn business."

"It is my business when Samantha just ran out of the room crying. I know for a fact it was because of you." I yelled. He stayed silent which is only making me more mad. Before I could say anything else, Louis came back into the room.

"I can't find Samantha and she's not answering her phone." A rush of panic went through me as I turned back to Liam. My panic soon turned into more anger.

"This is all your fault. Your pushing away the only family you have left. I don't know what happened in here today but at least have the decency to tell us why you decided to get drunk in the first place." I snapped.

"I'm going through a shit load of stuff right now that you will never understand!"

"So that means you get to go get drunk and almost kill yourself!?" I yelled. I've never mean this mad at Liam before and I don't know where I'm getting all this anger from. I guess seeing Samantha hurt brings out a whole different side of me.

"We all have problems, what makes you think yours are so much worse than all of ours?" As soon as I say that, I instantly wish I could take the words back. The look on Liam's face is indescribable. He looks as if he will explode at any second but not from anger, but from sadness.

"You have no idea what I'm going through but if you did then I know you wouldn't have said that." He said, his voice a lot more calmer.

"Then tell us. Tell us so we can understand. As of right now, all I know is that you drank until you gave yourself alcohol poising because life is being hard on you." I say, trying not to sound too sarcastic. He took a deep breath and looked down at his hands.

"I found out more about my parents death. I've been searching for answers for a while now because I thought there was always something more. It turns out I was right." None of us spoke so he continued.

"It turned out Chase did more than we though." As soon as those words left his mouth, my eyes widened. Is he saying what I think he's saying?

"Chase killed my parents." It's all making sense now. That's why Samantha was upset last night. That's why her and Liam went upstairs yesterday and she didn't return. All these emotions are going through me and I don't know how to feel.

"Liam I'm so sorry I didn't kno-" He stops me.

"Your not the one who should be saying sorry." He mumbled. I looked at him confused. What is he talking about?

"What do you mean?" I questioned. He ran his hands through his hair and looked at Louis and Zayn.

"Do you think I can talk to Niall alone?" He asked, coming out as more as a command than a question. They silently left the room and I pulled up a chair beside his bed.