Chapter 2

(A/N For this chapter, there is a bit of things you might not know what they are. I even had to research some stuff for this chapter so I don't get anything wrong. If you don't understand anything than you can always look it up. I tried to write this chapter as simple as i could. Well I'll let you get to reading! Xx)

Sara's POV

"Harry, I don't know how much I can take of this! It hurts so much. I just want to go home, please take me home!" I cried. He looked at me sympathetically and took my hand in his.

"I wish I could, I really do. I wish I could take all this pain away from you but I can't. Just think, after all of this is over, we'll be able to meet our son and daughter. I promise all of this will be worth it." He soothed. As I felt another contraction build in my lower stomach, I squeezed his hand tightly. I took slow deep breaths. 

I can hear footsteps outside of the door getting louder and louder. Suddenly the door opened and Samantha rushed into the room. Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn coming in quickly after. She ran over to me and I slowly turned from my side to my back. 

"I got here as fast as I could! I had no idea you were going into labour!" She exclaimed, out of breath.  

"It's okay, you didn't miss very much. The midwife just checked me about twenty minutes ago and I'm only four centimeters." I told her. As of right now, there are ten people in the room. There's the boys, Emma, Anne, Gemma, and Samantha all in here. Eleanor and Perrie are unfortunately busy right now but they are trying to get here as fast as they can. Robin is here too but he's back at the house.

"That's good, hows the pain so far?"

"Its manageable right now. The midwife said the further I am, the more pain I will be in. Right now-" I stopped mid sentence and gripped Harry's hand as another contraction hit me. He rubbed his finger over my thumb and rubbed my arm. It feels like my contractions are getting closer an closer together. As if on cue, the door opened and the midwife walked in. She stopped as she saw the amount of people in the room. 

"Oh my, there is a lot of people in this room." She paused. "I'm sorry but we can't have this many people in here at the same time. Only four people are allowed in here at one time." I looked at Harry and then the boys. 

"Don't worry about deciding anything, we'll leave." Liam said, indicating the boys. 

"Yeah I'll leave so Samantha can stay." Emma said. Samantha gave her a thankful smile in return. 

"Robin is back at the house so you guys can go see him." Harry told them. They nodded their heads and grabbed their jackets. It's already February 12th but its still pretty cold here. But then again, its usually always cold here. The boys and Emma left the room and it went quiet. The midwife cleared her throat and we all looked at her. 

"Okay Sara, I'm just going to check you again and see how far along you are." I nodded my head. It was a little uncomfortable still but I was starting to get used to it. She had a surprised look on her face as she finished the process. 

"You seem to be progressing really quickly. Your already seven centimetres." She announced. A wave of excitement went through me but suddenly fear rushed through me. I can feel my face go pale. I came to the realization that the farther I am, the closer I will be to start pushing. I don't even want to think about the amount of pain I'm going to be in. I'm already in a lot of pain as it is with my frequent contractions. 

"Your contractions are going to start getting closer together and unfortunately you will start to be in more pain. Your back will start to hurt from the sudden movements of the babies so it would be a good idea to get your epidural. If you are planning to have an epidural then you have to get it now because we cant give it to you after eight centimeters; its not safe for the babies."