Chapter 11

Samantha's POV

"Samantha wake up." I woke up to a small voice in my ear. My eyes opened to see Niall sitting next to me. He looked down at me with his big blue eyes. A piece of hair had fallen on to my face as I sat up on my elbows. He brushed it away and put it behind my ear.

"Good morning beautiful." He greeted me as I fully sat up, yawning.

"Good morning." I replied and gently kissing his cheek. "You hungry?"

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't." He smiled. "Do we have any food. I don't think anyone picked up any groceries lately."

"We could just pick something up on our way to our date." He suggested. I looked at him funny.

"Were going on a date?"

"Yeah I planned a little something for us today. I figured we haven't gone out lately and it's been pretty hectic around here." A smile spread across my face just at the thought of spending the whole day with Niall.

"When do we leave?"

"As soon as were both ready."

"Okay, I want to take a quick shower and then I'll be ready." I waited for Niall to use the bathroom first. I guess he had different plans because he scooped me up in his arms.

"Niall!" I complained. He placed his lips to my forehead and held me closer. He set me down right in front of the bathroom door.

"You first." She commanded. He shook his head. "No, ladies first."

I groaned, knowing I wasn't going to get anywhere. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I turned on the water and waited for it to head up. I stripped off my clothes and then stepped into the hot water. I washed my body, then my hair. I rinsed off one last time and stepped out onto the dry mat. I slipped into a new outfit and brushed my hair before walking out of the bathroom.

Niall was sitting on the edge of the bed. His legs were slung over the end, barely touching the floor. He smiled when he saw me and I joined his side. He wrapped his arms around my small frame as I nestled my head against his chest.

I sat down again. "We should probably go get something to eat." He nodded in agreement.

"Okay sounds good to me." I waited for Niall to change into a different outfit before taking his hand and walking out the door.

*

We began driving and I soon started to notice less and less buildings around us. I began to see a lot more grass land and trees. I started to wonder where exactly Niall is taking me. I'm not usually the type of girl who volunteers to go outdoors. I would much rather stay in a air conditioned place with a good book then be somewhere where the sun is beating down and I'm guaranteed to sweat. I know I sound really high maintenance but what girl wants to sweat and look bad in front of their boyfriend? None.

"So where are we going? Because all I see is grass and more grass." I questioned.

"Just wait, we're almost there."

"Oh I know, we're going to go count the amount of trees in the field. Being productive are we?" I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Ha ha, your so funny. You should be a comedian. But I must say your not as funny as the time you weren't paying attention and walked straight into the screen door; managing to take down the screen with you." I glared at him and rolled my eyes as we turned and Niall pulled into a parking lot.

"Your so funny I forgot to laugh." I said, wanting to have the last word in the argument as per usual. Not my strongest comeback, but a comeback nonetheless.