"Thsts good niall woke up in pain, you downstairs" Liam replied "I am want me to grab anything?" Harry asked "No all good' Liam replied back just as niall tugs at him "What is it sweetie?" Niall asked looking down at Niall " Tumny" the boy whines "Oh ni." Liam said sadly as he gently began rubbing the boys tummy. "Do you want to try sitting on the toilet again" Liam suggests Niall just shrugged. "Want it to stop hurting." Niall whinpered.

"I know you do so do I" Liam says "Come on Let's go and spend some time in the bathroom." Liam said lifting Niall onto his hip Niall whinned "It won't be long love." Liam said Niall just nodded. "Papa it really hurts." Niall said as Liam got him situated on the toilet. Liam comforts niall as best as he can "Ni can't you go?" Liam asked and the boy shook his head as he sobbed.

"Awww Ni let me get the medicine which will help you go" Liam said now concerned the boy was constipated. "Hurry up papa." Niall sobbed as he watched Liam search through the cupboard Liam eventually found what he was looking for a measured out the correct amount. Niall took it and grimaced at the taste.

"Come on let's get you back to bed. Niall just nodded as Liam helped him get re dressed before heading back to Niall's room.  They lay down and cuddle "You need to tell me love straight away if you need the toilet okay." Liam warned and Niall just nodded Niall cuddled up to his papa and shut his eye's being tired. Liam smiled and played with Niall's hair as he slept.

It was about an hour that Niall woke up He was squirming around and Liam picked him up carrying him to the toilet knowing that's probably why Niall was waking up. Liam pulled the boys trousers and boxers down and sat him on the toilet. "Don't leave papa." Niall said and Liam smiled just taking the boys hand. Tummy rub" Niall then asked. Liam smiled and did as Niall requested just wanting to calm the boy Niall exploded into the toilet. Ten minutes later the boy was finished so Liam cleaned him and redressed the boy.

Louis was at school struggling with his spelling test Louis was getting upset with his spellings as he tried really hard with Liam the other day and now couldn't remember them. The teacher knew Louis had tried as Liam had put all his hard work in the hid book.

Over the next two days niall recovered from the little upset tummy he had. Harry had practiced Louis spellings with him. By Friday niall was exhausted but better so stayed home from school and Liam went back to work. Karen came over to keep an eye on harry who had, had a goid week and niall who slept most the day.

"Papa." Niall said happily when Liam came home from work with Louis. "Hey bug, you feeling better today?" Liam asked and Niall nodded. "All better." Niall said. "He's slept most of the day but apart from that he seems fine." Karen said coming over and cuddling Louis who went over to her "I got 9 out of 10 spellings right" Lou is beamed as they had the test today.

They had one midweek to help them and the actual test was in Friday's. "Aw Lou I'm so proud of you all that time spent going over them with daddy certainly paid off." Karen said ruffling the boys hair who nodded happily "See I told you practice makes perfect" Harry smiled hugging the boy.

Louis just nodded smiling Liam went to order a take away as he thought everyone deserved it. Louis followed him into the kitchen and Louis turned around smiling at him. "Anything in particular you fancy?" Liam asked the boy. Louis had a think.

"Pizza' please the boy asked. Liam smiled and wasn't suprised he said that. "What about Chinese for a change" Liam said "But I want pizza." Louis said "We had pizza not very long ago and you love Chinese food as well your just never keen on the idea." Liam said. Louis sighed but reluctantly nodded. "Your love it once it's here." Liam said knowingly.

Louis just sighed ad Liam went to find what everyone wanted "We're having Chinese, much to Louis' disappointment, what does everyone want?" Liam asked Liam wrote down people's orders something people ordered separate other things were to go in the middle for everyone to share." Mum do you want to ring dad to see if he wants to join us for dinner" Liam said.