"Nobody kills the kids." He said looking at me then at Jack. "They are Nephilims. Half Lucifer half human. The little one has good in her, but if I work with the bigger one, then he can have good in him too." I whimpered slightly and hid more behind Jack.

"Cas thats dumb. Lucifer wouldnt have bang a human with out killing her. Oh-" Dean said as I let out a loud whimper.

"Fine. But, if one thing happens that has to deal with either one or both of them, then they are gone." Dean said sharply walking away. Sam sighed and gave us a look that made him look like a puppy dog, but he followed Dean out. Jack  then turned around an hugged me tightly.

"We will be okay. I promise. I won't let anyone hurt you." He said a I nodded. He kissed my forehead a Cas came I've to us.

"How is it that Y/N has none of Lucifers power?" Jack sighed.

"Thats because you were wrong. She isnt part human. She's part angel." He said as Cas let out a sound. He came over to us closer as looked at Jack, then at me. He put two fingers to forehead as I let out a loud scream and clenched my hands around Jacks arms. Then I saw black.

Jacks P.O.V:

I watched her fall into my arms as I glared at the angel.

"What the hell did you do?!" I yelled and pulled Y/N more into my arms holding her bridal style.

"She will wake up. I wanted to see who the hell her mother was. And now that I do I understand now. Now how much do you care for Y/N?" He asks as I glared.

"Thats a dumb question. She is basically my daughter because he never raised her. I did. Now why?"

"Because, in order to help you be good I'm going to have to take her away from you for a while. She is your trigger to use Lucifers power." I let out a growl.

"Thats how I dont use it. Like I said she doesnt like it so I never do it in front of her. If you take her from me and I know she is not safe, then I'll use it to protect her. Thats the only time I use it." I ranted as I held her closer.

"And she will be safe. But if I can get you too act more like your human side, then you wont need your powers to protect her." I glared at him, then looked down sighing.

"Where will she go?"

"You will do it?" I growled.

"I didnt say that. I asked where will she go."

"A prophet, who's name is Kevin Tran. He will kee her safe if need be. You will stay with the winchesters."

"The hell he is!" I hear Dean said from behind him.

"Dean. This is the only way. If you show him the good in living like humans and how to use differents things other then his powers he will become good." Cas explained as Sam nodded.

"Give him a chance. I'm willing too." Sam said as Dean let out a groan.

"Fine, but one thing wrong and he is a gonner." Dean said a Cas nodded. I sighed an looked down at Y/N who was still in my arms. I kissed her forehead.

"You have to promise me she will be okay and safe. She's all I have left." Cas nodded.

"I promise." I sighed and nodded.

"Alright. I'll do it. For her."

Your P.O.V:

I groaned and opened my eyes. I was definetly not in the warehouse anymore. I looked around an noticed that I was in a bedroom with books and a lot of them. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it slowly and heard voices coming from down the hallway. I whimpered and slowly walked towards the voices. I walked into this kitchen and saw the Winchesters, Cas, another guy, and Jack.

"Jack." I said and ran to him. He picked me up as I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"Y/N. I'd like to meet you to someone. This is Kevin, he is a prophet." I moved my head and looked at the man who waved at me. I waved back. "You will be staying with him."

"You mean we?" I asked as he sighed and my smile turned to a frown. "Y-your leaving?" I asks with tears brimming my eye lids.

"Y/N. I have to in order to become good and not use dads powers." I shook my head.

"Do that here! Please. Dont leave!" I pleaded as I hit his shoulders with my small fists.

"I cant. Not around you." I let out a sob and fell against his chest. He gentally rubbed my back. "I promise I will come back. I will never ever neglect you not like him." I still cried as I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"He said the same thing Jack. Please don't go." I cried as he heavily sighed. I looked over at Cas. "Please dont make him leave me." He looked down.

"I'm sorry, its for both of your protection." He said as I whimpered. Jack lifted my chin to look at him in the eyes.

"I promise Y/N. I will always come back to you." Tears ran down my face as I nodded. Sam put a hand on his shoulder.

"Time to go Jack." I whimpered and hugged Jack tightly. Kevin gentally took me from him as I cried in his arms. I looked at Jack as he gave me his famous smile. We waved as they all left except for me and Kevin.

"Hey are you hungry?" I nodded gentally. "We have pizza." I lit up when he said that.

"Y/f/p?" He nodded and sat me down.

"I will get it ready. How about you go watch TV." I nodded agreeing. Walking to the sitting room, I looked back at Kevin.

"Hey Kevin?" He turned around and looked at me.

"He's gonna come back? Right?" He smiled and nodded.

"I bet he will." I nodded.

"Thank you." I said and went to the sitting room putting on The Lion King.
---------------------

I hope this was a good imagine. Like I said I only know little about Jack, but I hope you still like it! Keep commenting and reading loves!

Rianna xx