Chapter 6: Bella, Liliath and Asher.

Start from the beginning

"Leave me alone!" I hissed, trying unsuccessfully to push them off me.
"Look at her hair!"
"Look at her clothes!"
"Disgusting!"

My blood boiled in my veins, I didn't want to hurt them, because they were, or at least Bella and Liliath were from some of the wealthy families. Bella being the chiefs daughter, and Liliath being the chiefs best friends daughter. This meant if I ever hurt them, I'd be in serious trouble. I might not ever be in a hunt again. I might never be able to get away with the things I get away with now.

That's what scared me. That I couldn't hurt them, or mine and maybe even my parents lives could go down hill for a good long while.
"Get off me you freaks! Shouldn't you be at your tea party, or maybe working around the house like a servant!" I hissed, pushing Asher off me as she attempted to pull my bow.

"Huh!" Bella huffed and the other two broke into a fit of laughter.
"You think your tough? You think you can hurt me?" Bella spoke into my ear. My head pounded with anger and my hands shook with anticipation.
Bella pulled away from my face, and looked me directly in the eyes.

"But even your smarter than that Lian." She grinned. "You know what will happen if you hurt any of us. Especially me."
My anger grew and a adrenaline began. Don't fight her, don't fight her, don't fight her.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Bella's mouth moved slowly, and her words scraped my ears.
"You... Can't... Touch ... Me..."

My heart felt as if it would explode in rage and fury. Before I could think, my fist crashed into the side of her face, making her head fly back.
She tumbled over backwards, landing against a tree.

The four of us went silent. What have I just done. Liliath and Asher ran to Bella's side. "Bella?" Liliath called.
Bella's eyes opened and her hand rubbed the side of her head, which was now a big lump. "Come on, Bella, let's get you back to your dad." Asher said. Bella squinted in pain as she let her two friends help her to her feet.

Now that they're not looking, now's my chance. I bolted into away, running as fast as I could.
My legs couldn't take much more running yet. My left, and injured leg was feeling surprisingly okay, which the healer told me would happen.
She said the herbs she put on the wound would make it feel surprisingly better for the first day or so, just so the wound would have some time to heal, but after that it would definitely be painful, but not as much as it would've been.

I stopped to catch my breath. I leaned over, my hands on my knees, panting heavily. I turned my head to look around me. I didn't have a clue where I was.

🐉

After, say, ten minutes, I found a place where I had recognized from when me and Axel were coming back to my village. After that it wasn't so hard to remember my way, it took me about twenty minutes to arrive at Axel's place. It made the trip a lot harder since it was pitch black at the moment. I stood in front of the large tree house, the cold night air hit my bare hands. The bright almost full moon was my only torch. I could hear little animals and insects talking in the trees. Bats flew about making screeching noises. The tall grass tickled my legs and hands.
I put my left hand on the cold bark of the tree, looking to my destination, I began to climb.

8/Mar/2019/
/@BlueWhiskers1/
/Dragon Age/
/Chapter 6/

/1617 words./

Shout out to my sister, KittyCatzy!!!
She made a lot of the photo's for Dragon Age, including the first photo in this chapter, and she also has a Cover Shop!!!
But most of all, check out her book Shade! Book 1, Shade! Book 2, or Shades prequel Instinct!!!
:D
She has worked so hard on it, and it may not seem like much at first, but it gets so good latter on! She is one of the huge reasons I was inspired to make Dragon Age. If it won't for her, I might never have even wrote any books.

So, please check it out! :)
If you do, I will try and post two chapters I'm the time it usually takes me to post one!!! It will be hard but I'll do it for u!
So, let's go and show KittyCatzy some love!