Epilogue; Home

Cover above made by me and @KittyCatzy, but it was edited to look like a book by KittyCatzy

Dedicated to my beloved readers who made my time writing this book so enjoyable! I never would have passed chapter 5 of you guys hadn't encouraged, supported and helped me make this. This is my second ever complete book, and I plan to publish it irl some time too, so share with anyone who may interested because it may be taken down from Wattpad. .-.

-

The sun began to rise above the horizon, the streaks of sunlight filtering through the scattered clouds.
Nevis landed on the snowy ground, his feet squishing huge holes into the snow.
I slid down the side of the giant ice dragon, followed by Axel, Cranky and Zane.
I was speachless as I marvelled at the giant volcano before me. Dragons flew above it, and some poked their heads through holes in the side of the volcano.
"What is this place...?" Axel asked as he walked beside me.
"This is the home of the dragons." I replied. I remembered when Nevis tried to carry me here.
"Well why are we here?" Axel now asked, looking at me, a cloud of steam coming from his mouth as he spoke.
"Because this is our new home... If the dragons except us.."

April Bluebird/BlueWhiskers1.
Dragon Age.
Epilogue; Home.
19/Apr/2020.
8.23K reads.
217 words.