"I guess you can say it like that."

The two males continued to talk, joking with each other and just enjoying each other's company. The others stopped to see the two laugh. Luz stared at the two, his face slightly frowning at the sight. Mafu looked at the light haired male in concern.

"So out of the three guys, Nqrse is the one making a move." Shima jokingly said as the two males stopped talking and turned their attention towards the others. Soraru glared at the purple-haired male, who jokingly hid behind Senra.

"Oi. Quit it."

"Wwww, but you two get along so well." Amatsuki said as Nqrse shook his head.

"Cause we have the same class together which let's us talk with each other more."

"Actually if you think about it, you two do match. I mean you kinda have the same personalities." Senra commented as the two males looked at him to elaborate.

"I agree with Senra. You both have this cool, tough, takes-no-shit-from-someone aura surrounding you." Kashitaro said as he grinned at them.

"Basically you both would be the semes." Sakata jokingly said as the others laughed. Soraru rolled his eyes as Nqrse sighed.

"See? You both are mature and don't really act childish. And you both sometimes seem cold to others until they get to know you." Amatsuki added as the two males looked at each other.

"Don't you think so Mafu, Luz?" Sakata said as he looked at the two males. Mafu smiled and nodded his head while Luz just looked at them conflicted.

"You're both similar....." The light haired male muttered as Soraru and Nqrse gave him confused looks. Luz seemed like he was thinking about something before he shook his head and smiled.

"Yep~ you're both similar. You could switch bodies and we probably wouldn't be able to tell."

"Wonder what's happening with Luz? He seemed like he was confused on something."

Urata said as he continued to look at his light haired friend with curiosity. Soraru shrugged as he watched the others go back to chattering. Nqrse entered Senra and Amatsuki's conversation, leaving the raven-haired to think back on Luz's action. Maybe I shouldn't pry into it. Soraru thought as he felt his phone vibrate, he grabbed it to see a text from his parents.

Mom: someone is coming over to visit today

Mom: you'll probably be happy :)

Soraru smiled at the message before replying back. Urata was reading the text as he pondered on what it could be.

"It's probably someone we know."

Urata thought out loud as the raven-haired shrugged. Soraru put his phone away and talked to Shima for the rest of lunch. The bell rang and they got up to go to class. Soraru turned his head to see the albino linking his arms with Luz and Sakata. He'd probably only do it to Luz but since he doesn't want his feelings to be obvious, he does it to Sakata too. Soraru just laughed at how the albino tried to not act obvious.

The rest of the day was calm, well not really as students were buzzing with excitement for summer break and not paying attention in class. The guys decided that they'd go to the amusement park in two weeks, Soraru was grateful because he wanted to enjoy some of his break in his cool, air conditioned room and play video games.

Soraru was walking home with Urata following behind. The others parted their ways, usually Mafu would join him but today he went with Luz as they wanted to hang out a bit. Urata was teasing the raven-haired for what happened at lunch.