"They took your family."
"They killed them."

"Y/N, STOP." Jin restrains you with more effort, inhibiting you from fully lunging yourself at an increasingly irritated and annoyed Namjoon. "STOP!" He holds your shoulders, looking straight into your reddened eyes, "Whatever they told you, it's not true!"

"YOU KILLED THEM!" You scream, pointing straight at RM still, trying your hardest to free yourself from both Jin and Yoongi's holds. Seeing Jin's hand wrapped around your arm, you try and get a hold of it. "JAY, HE KILLED YOU, HE DID IT!"

"Jay..?" Yoongi furrows his brows at you, watching as you looked at Jin so genuinely when those words left your mouth. Jin looks at you in the same way, confused as to why you would refer to him with your brother's name.

"Y/N, I-I'm not Jaeyoung." Jin's voice comes out softer, keeping a firm hold on your shoulders and looking straight into your eyes, analyzing your expression—beginning to come to a theory on what type of drug might still be lingering so strongly in your system. "I'm Seokjin—Jin. Your friend.. remember?"

"Friend?" You drop your shoulders, falling back down on the edge of the bed, no longer tense nor aggressive in any sense. Everyone who's currently in there with you remains a bit on edge, waiting for you to snap again at any moment or possibly begin another spontaneous round of inconsolable crying.

iKON HQ.

"I hope this is important, Bobby."

"It is. Don'll be interested to hear this, I guarantee it. Ain't that right, Bobby?"

"Damn right."

"Okay, so what the hell are you waiting for? Let's hear it."

"One of Seoul's top units has a new female member. Word's been circling around. Might be your missing girl. Rumors apparently started up around the same time you said she went off the radar."

"Who? Which unit?"

"No one knows exactly. Some say EXO, others say Bangtan, others BLACKPINK. I've even heard some rumors that it's us."

"Is it you?"

"People talk without knowing a single damn thing. As far as word goes, everyone's got a new female member."

"So you don't fucking know who has her or even if what you're telling me is true? Are you f—?"

"No, I know that. It's true."

"How are you so damn sure? Any escort walking around with a top unit member can be taken as the 'new member.' Is this network really just made up of a bunch of idio—?"

"How many top groups do you have, General?"

"Don't call me that."

"Answer the question."

"I don't rank y'all. The only one with a title is Capo and that's that. He's at the very top, the rest of you fall under."

"The answer was five. Search those five, and I bet you'll find your girl. You're fucking welcome."

Bangtan HQ.