[intro]

disclaimer / trigger warning:

this story contains mature content, adult language, extreme/graphic scenarios, violence, and content that many people may be sensitive to. if you are one of these people, I do not advise you read on. THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION.

please read all the warnings so you can be aware of what you will be choosing to read!

copyright

all rights reserved.

none of this story is allowed to be replicated in any way, shape, or format (audio, text, document, etc.) on any other platform without consent from NEXTCHAPTERBITCH on wattpad.

plagiarism is a crime of cowardice.
if you see any replication of this story, please let me know.

• • •

My name is Syeol Y/N. I'm a pretty ordinary girl, if you ask me. I work, come home, and go to the bar now and then. My life isn't the most exciting, I know, but at least it's there.

My family. Oh, how do I begin to describe my family? I love them so so much. I would do absolutely anything for them, even if they don't agree with me or my actions ninety-nine percent of the time and always nag me about being 'better.'

Their main issue is my alcoholism. They hate it when I go to the bar. Them and apparently everyone else I know or am acquainted to.

They warned me. Many times.
About that damn place. And, of course, I never listened—Goddammit, why didn't I listen?

"I'm looking out for you. So many people go in there and don't come back, Y/N."

"Y/N, be careful around that bar, you'll disappear one of these days. It's dangerous."

"You really oughta stop visiting that place. It's not safe, Y/N. I'm saying this for your own good."

Blah, blah, blah. Okay, I get it.
Leave me alone and let me drink until I don't remember my name, Goddammit.

I mean, what could possibly happen to me of all people in there? I'm not special, I'm not flashy, and I'm certainly not involved in anything 'dangerous', so what could possibly go wrong? Everyone's just wanting to get on my case. They're all a bunch of ninnies.

Damn, I was naive.
So fucking naive.

Turns out you don't have to be special, or flashy, or involved.

Danger always finds a way.
They always find a way.
And that night they found me.

Me of all people.

I should've just listened. . Maybe right now some other girl would be in my shoes, and I'd be with my family, free again.

But I was naive.