-PART 2- Chapter 17: When A Storm Hits And A Connection Is Made [MIDSEASON]

ELARA♾♾♾♾♾

ELARA
♾♾♾♾♾

"Finn!" My voice comes out rough and hoarse.

The grounder gets to his feet. Bellamy swings the spear, hoping to cut the grounder.

As if it was a natural movement, the grounder takes hold of the spear before it can puncture him. He rips it from Bellamy's grasp and swings it against his legs knocking Bellamy to the ground.

"Bellamy!"

Octavia tries to reason with the grounder but his sights are set on Bellamy. He pushes the spear down but Bellamy stops it by wrapping his hands around the blade.

"Jasper," I point to a wooden plank behind him.

He rips it from the wall and toss it to me. I catch it with ease. "Get off of him!" I shout at the grounder just I smack the wood against his skull. There's a loud crack as the plank breaks, the grounder falls to the ground.

I reach a hand out to Bellamy and pull him up. We look over at our dying friend.

"We need to get Finn back to camp,"

♾♾♾

"Open the gate!" Jasper yells. Once we pass through he yells for someone to get Clarke.

She rushes out to us and sees Finn's bloody chest as Bellamy and I have his arms wrapped around our shoulders.

"Finn! What happened!" Clarke's eyes fill with tears.

"There's no time to explain, we need you," I say.

Clarke nods, "Okay, get him inside the drop ship."

Bellamy and I drag him inside and carefully drop him on top of a table. Bellamy looks at Finn nervously but I can tell there's something else on his mind as we wait for Clarke. "Go," I tell him, knowing that he wants to talk with his sister. He gives me a curt nod before taking off, passing Clarke and Raven on his way out.

"Oh my god, Finn." Raven covers her mouth to hold back a sob.

"Raven. The radio. Get it up!" Clarke's order snaps Raven's attention away from Finn. She rushes to a few control panels and starts splicing together wires.

I take my jacket off and look to Clarke. "Alright, what do you want me to do?"

"Right now, just make sure he's still breathing,"