MDM Part 2: Jody Mills

Start from the beginning

"What if what?" He asked.

"What if we can't defeat this?" I said sighing looking down.

"We will." Dean said seriously. Sam looked at me with this puppy dog face as I looked down.

"Hey I found something." Sam said as I looked over his shoulder. (A/n: I made this up.) The website stated that the jar of Pandora was an actual jar that carried many evil spirits inside to keep away from Pandoras people, but she accidentally had broken it and that is how all the spirits escaped.

"So we find the spirits or who ever is controlling them and trap the spirits in a jar?" Dean shrugged.

"If not, then we kill what ever started it because what ever we do to the controller it will reverse the sickness in all victims. Hopefully." Dean said as I nodded.

"How do we find out whose controlling the spirits?" I asked as Dean looked at Sam.

"Crowley." He said as I looked at him confusedly.

"Whos-"

"Hello Moose, Squirrel, and Y/N." I turned around and saw this guy in a tux with an alcohol drink. I looked at him confusedly.

"How do you know my name?" I asks as he smirked.

"Y/n, meet the king of hell, Crowley." I looked at Sam shocked.

"So, I assumed you guys were going to summon me anyway about this, but this is out of my control. I dont know who is controlling this." Crowley said getting right to the point.

"Do you have an idea of who would?" I asked looking at him. He just shrugged which pissed me off. I grabbed his jacket with my fist and pushed him against the wall. "Now you listen here! I dont care if your king of hell, god, or the devil himself! I will skin you alive right now if you don't give me an answer of who is sickening my mother and others as we fucking speak." I said loudly holding him against the wall, glaring into his eyes and all he did was smirk.

"Keep her, she's got spunk. Now for the idea, Meg." He said then flashed out as I gasped ans the boys looked at me shocked.

"Damn, remind me not to piss you off." I nodded at Dean.

"Who's Meg?" I asked as the sighed.

"She's a demon." Sam said. "Who's suppost to be dead." I sighed.

"You guys are tiring. I'm taking a nap." They nodded. Sam pointed to a bed as I laid down. It was an hour later she Sam had shaken me awake.

"You need to be up, Dean is trapping Meg." I nodded and sat up.

"Morning Sunshine." Dean said as I glared. I sat this girl flash inside the room smirking.

"Well, hello boys." She said as they glared.

"Meg." Sam said as she looked at me.

"Hello. Hows dear mommy." I glared.

"You fucking cunt." I said stomping towards her as Sam picked me up from behind and stopped me. "Let go."

"She'll kill you." He said as I calmed down a bit. "This is what she does." And I nodded. He slowly let go of me as I stood in front if him.

"Undo what ever you did otherwise I will make it my personal goal to kill you and rip you piece by piece." I said with venom in my words. Dean smirked at me then looked at Meg.

"What she said." He said as Meg rolled her eyes.

"Do it, you won't." That triggered me. I clenched my fist and stompt towards her, but failed because Sam held me down again. I watched as Dean through holy water in her face as she didn't even flinch.

"You need to do it Meg." Sam said as Meg shook her head.

"No thank you its fun to watch." I growled glaring at her. Dean then grabbed a knife and stabbed her arm and she yelped a bit, then h pulled it out as he stabbed her other arm. I smirked.

"Give it up Meg." She shook her head. I shook my head and head butted Sam, then I pushed Dean out of the way grabbing his knife. I glared at her as she smirked.

"And what are you going to do y/n?" I smirked going behind her and whuspered in her ear.

"I'm going to slowly torture you, then I'm going to rip you shreds and feed you to your stupid mutts." I slowly dragged down the side of the neck and sliced a giant cut on her chest as she screamed. I  slowly dragged the knife down from her cut to her stomach and stabbed her in the belly button.  I smirked at her, then slit her throat as blood spattered. Dean pushed me out kf the way and stabbed her with a different knife as she lit up. I smiled as Sam and Dean looked at me.

"What she pissed me off now I'm taking a shower and going to my mother." And thats what you did. They drove you to the hospital and everyine with the sickness was healed. Doctors called it a miricle.I ran to her room and hugged her.

"How did you do it?" She asked as I smiled.

"The winchester boys." I said as we heard a knock. You two looked over and saw Dean and Sam.

"Thank you once again." My mom said as the nodded.

"We were right on it." Dean said.

"And y/n is good at torture." Sam said as I giggled.

"I don't even want to know." My mom said giving me a hug again.
-----------------------------------
This is it for the Jody Mill Sickness Imagine!! Please keep reading and commenting!

Rianna xx