Percy and the She-Wolf

Percy

Percy knew he was in for a crazy day, even before he woke up. Percy woke up with about 20 swords pointing at him.

"Holy [ Enter curse word here]." Percy said and pulled out Riptide. The teens in armour stared at him and started muttering in Latin. Thanks to Annabeth, Percy could speak Latin perfectly.

"Who are you?" A girl with brown hair and brown eyes asked. She looked like Clarisse but a tad, and yes,

Percy said tad, bit nicer. Her sword was curved. Oh what did Annabeth say that was. A Gladius?

"How about answering some of my questions? Where am I" Percy asked.

"Camp Rome." The girl said. So this is a camp. Wait, Rome. Great, he was kidnapped to a crazy Roman camp. Sure, why not?

"Stand down, daughter of Mars." there, walking out of the ocean, next to where Percy was standing, was Poseidon and Athena. The water in the ocean made an arc so Athena could get out without getting wet and Poseidon followed. Percy bowed and he said,

"Father, Lady Athena." The rest of the campers kneel and the girl said,

"Lord Neptune, Lady Minerva, who is this boy?" Athena looked at the girl and said,

"Reyna, why isn't Jason here?" Percy already knew that Athena already knew the answer. The girl trembled and said,

"I don't know. Who is he?" Reyna asked and pointed at Percy. Poseidon looked at Percy with a look that said, you can tell them.

"I'm Perseus Jackson. son of Poseidon and the Hero of Olympus." Percy announced.

"You mean Neptune?" A girl with straight brown and grey eyes like Annabeth and Athena has, asked Percy. Poseidon and Athena laughed and Percy joined them.

"My daughter, Percy is the son of Poseidon, not Neptune." Athena said. Everyone muttered,

"Evil Greek, kill him."

"There will be no killing. Besides Percy will lead you to Jason." Poseidon said. Everyone looked at Percy and Percy looked to his dad.

"Who's..." Percy started.

"We'll explain everything in a minute. Let us go to the headquarters, shall we?" Athena said. Everyone nodded. Percy stayed close to Athena and Poseidon. The last thing Percy needed, was to be chopped to bits, even if he had the curse of Achilles. Reyna kept glaring at him while Athena's daughter, who's name is Gwen, and a guy named Bobby were trying to calm Reyna down. That didn't work. Percy asked his father,

"Dad, where am I really?" Poseidon looked at his son and said,

"You are at camp Rome. This camp is or our demigod children that were born when we were in our Roman form."

"That explains why they keep using your Roman names." Percy said.

"Yes Percy, they were raised on our Roman names, even though they knew the Greek names. They were also raised that Greeks were evil. Do not worry, we'll explain everything." Athena promised. Percy followed until they reached a place that looked like the big house, except it was orange. Standing next to the headquarters was a huge wolf. And Percy meant huge. On all fours she was up to Percy's shoulders. Percy could tell she was a girl because the little kids that surrounded her said,

"Mommy." The she-wolf bowed at the gods while the two and three years old ran to the other campers. Percy could see that they had tattoos on their arms. Ok, this place is nuts, Percy thought.

"Lord Neptune, Lady Minerva, it's an honour to have you here. I'm glad you brought a new demi-god here. I'm Lupa, demi-god, the she-wolf goddess." Lupa said. Lupa, never heard of her?

"Follow me." Lupa said. Percy, Poseidon and Athena followed Lupa and some campers. Percy sat next to the gods while Lupa stood and the other campers sat around the table.

"Could someone explain what is going on here?" Reyna asked.

"Very well." Athena started. "Hera has been missing for a month now."

"That's why Olympus is closed." Percy said. Athena and Poseidon nodded.

"The new prophecy has started. Hera thought that the camps should be united, which I agree with completely." Athena said.

"Our children, Roman and Greek have been separated for too long. We are the same gods but with different names and our attitudes are a little different. Beyond the point, the two camps must be brought together. So, she switched the leaders of the camps." Poseidon said.

"How do we know that the Greeks aren't going to attack us?" Bobby asked.

"Because we never attack demi-gods, Greek or not. We welcome them and we will welcome you too. I give you my word." Percy promised. Everyone nodded.

"Fine, we'll go with you. But if your camp doesn't have Jason there, you're dead." Reyna said. Percy gulped.

"Well, we should go to our cabins and pack our stuff up." Gwen said. When the Roman campers left, Percy asked,

"How are we going to get to camp without attracting monsters?"

"Athena and I aren't the only ones who agree with Hera. The other gods, besides Zeus, agree with Hera's plan. Hades is going to help us as well. Aphrodite and Hephaestus will cover for us on Olympus while the rest of us will come with all of you during your journey. But you will be on your own for the solstice." Poseidon said.

"Ok, Lupa will you come with us? Percy asked. The she-wolf nodded.

"It would be good to see Chiron again. It's been too long." Lupa said. Percy thought that he saw tears in her eyes. Percy looked at the necklace that was almost hidden on her fur. on it, was the same ring that Chiron has on his camp bead necklace. Could they have know each other before them? Athena looked at the ceiling then closed her eyes and put her hands on her forehead.

"What is it? Athena" Poseidon asked.

"Demeter says that one; she wants you to stop the hurricanes in Florida. Two, she says that Zeus is getting more mad than ever." Athena said.

"Explain?" Poseidon said.

"He wants to know where his wife and son are. And he is really close to giving the whole United States a country storm. You probably should talk to him; he is, your brother, Poseidon." Athena said.

"Fine, i'll be back by sunset, so make sure all of the campers are ready then." Poseidon ordered. Athena nodded and Poseidon left in a breeze of sea water.

"I'm guessing Jason is his son?" Percy asked. Athena nodded.

"Jason is the son of Jupiter, so if my father is that mad, he might be in his Jupiter form. During this trip, we might hit some trouble. So be prepared Percy." Athena ordered.

"Ok." Percy said. Then something hit him. Annabeth, he completely forgot about Annabeth.

"I've got to Iris message Annabeth." Percy said.

"You can't." Athena said.

"Why not?" Percy asked.

"When was the last time you had an Iris message?" Athena asked. Percy was shocked that the fact that the last time he got an Iris message was two days before Olympus closed.

"Zeus has ordered Iris not to do any Iris messages while Olympus is closed. he is having one of his minor sons watch her day and night. It would be impossible to talk to her, I'm sorry Percy." Athena said. Percy slammed his fists on the table and cursed.

"She'll be worried sick. that was the last thing that I wanted to happen." Percy said.

"I know i'm sorry." Athena said again.

"It's not your fault, it's Hera's." Percy knew one thing. when he got back to camp, Percy would apologize to Annabeth for making her worry so much and that Percy would tell her that he loved her. That was Percy's real goal.