That's it

Annabeth

'Man, today was nuts.' Annabeth thought as she and Percy brought Lucy back to the cabin. Annabeth wasn't worried about her relationship with Percy. Godly side doesn't count expect for your parent. Once they reached the cabin, Annabeth gave Lucy a bath. Lucy was splashing around until a wave of water hit Annabeth. Annabeth screamed and Percy ran into the bathroom.

"What happened?" Percy asked.

"I'll tell you what happened. Your daughter made a wave hit me." Annabeth said, laughing lightly. Percy laughed and said,

"That's my girl. Just don't do it again, Lucy. You're lucky you're not me." Percy said.

"Why, Daddy?" Lucy asked.

"Mommy would send me to the moon." Percy said. Annabeth laughed and finished Lucy's bath.

When they were tucking Lucy in, Lucy asked,

"When can we see Grandpa?" Annabeth bit her lip and looked at Percy.

"When he feels better. You just have to wait Lucy." Percy said. Lucy nodded and curled up in the blankets.

Later that night, Annabeth was still awake. 'One pair god, one pair demigod.' Annabeth remembered.

"You still awake?" Percy asked. Annabeth thought he was asleep.

"I thought you were asleep?" Annabeth asked.

"I couldn't. Why are you still awake?" Percy asked.

"I was thinking of the pair of demi-god royalty. And you?" Annabeth asked.

"What Amphitrite said, her weapon was forged so she could kill gods. What could she mean?" Percy asked. Annabeth flipped herself on top of Percy. She looked at him in the eye.

"I really don't know. I'm just glad we're all safe." Annabeth said. Percy smiled and kissed her.

"You know, it's strange that our parents are technically married now." Percy said.

"True." Annabeth said.

"I don't care though. I have you, and I'm keeping you." Percy said, tightening his grip on Annabeth's waist.

"Good, because I'm never leaving you." Annabeth said.

"Forever." Percy muttered.

"Forever, I love you, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said. Percy smiled and kissed her.

"I love you too, Wise Girl." Percy said. They fell asleep.

The next morning, Annabeth was being shaken by someone.

"Lucy? What's wrong?" Annabeth asked, half asleep. Lucy was wearing her camp shirt and jeans. Her hair was combed and Annabeth could have sworn she saw just brushed teeth.

"Mommy, get up. We have to see Grandpa." Lucy said. Annabeth looked at the clock. 6:36 am.

"Lucy, Grandpa is probably asleep if he's anything like your father. Why don't you go see Uncle Malcolm and let Mommy sleep?" Annabeth asked.

"No, I want to see Grandpa." Lucy said. Percy groaned and woke up.

"What's going on?" Percy asked.

"Daddy, can we see Grandpa?" Lucy asked.

"Did you get dressed yourself?" Percy asked.

"Yes, can we see Grandpa, please?" Lucy asked, crawling on the bed. Then Lucy pulled out the puppy dog eyes.

"Lucy, can you wait until eight?" Percy asked.

"Ok." Lucy said and jumped out of her parents' bed. Lucy went to the bathroom and Percy looked at Annabeth.