Love

Annabeth

After her nap and dinner, Annabeth was enjoying the campfire. Annabeth noticed that Piper wasn't there. 'Poor thing.' Annabeth thought. Lucy was on Annabeth's lap and Percy kept Annabeth in his arms. Lucy was singing with everyone and Annabeth thought it was the cutest thing in the world. 'Maybe she is my baby.' Annabeth thought. 'Well, I'm going to treat her like my baby.' The gods were sharing wine, but everyone could tell their was something on their minds. 'Gaea.' Annabeth thought.

Soon the campfire ended and it was time for bed. Annabeth put Lucy in one of her shirt, so it was like a nightgown on her. After tucking Lucy in, Annabeth got changed in the bathroom. She wore a blue tank top and plaid daisy dukes over her bra and underwear. When Annabeth walked out of the bathroom, she saw Percy on the bed in his jeans, and that was it. Annabeth could feel her cheeks get warm and sat herself down on Percy's lap.

"How's it going, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked.

"Good, now that I'm back here with you." Percy said and laid them both down on the bunk. Annabeth snuggled closer to him and said,

"I'm glad you're back."

"Glad to be back. I love you." Percy said.

"I love you too. Good night." Annabeth said.

"Night." He said and kissed her. Then they fell fast asleep.