Happy for now

Athena

'I should have seen that coming.' Athena thought as she smiled. Athena turned to her husband who was also smiling that his son lived again. Athena squeezed him tight around the waist and smiled at him after everyone stood up again. The gods marched to their thrones and sat. Poseidon made a throne for Rhea. She sat and Iris spoke,

"Oh, I got a message from Dionysus while we were fighting. He said, and I quote him, 'I give my Olympian throne and title to Hestia.' Well, what now? He didn't fight."

"If you ask me, he should go to Tartarus for not getting off his lazy..." Ares started.

"Yes, yes, but we shouldn't kill him. Why don't we just make extend his torture?" Poseidon said.

"So you want to extend his probation? When we have two people who would rather watch and train the demi-gods." Athena said, gesturing to Percy and Annabeth, who were both nodding.

"Point taken, but what to do with him, besides kill him?" Poseidon wondered.

"Get rid of his powers, temporarily. One year should make him go mad." Athena answered, knowing that would make any god mad. The gods muttered in agreement and pounded their weapons to seal the deal.

"Now for the long speech." Poseidon said. Everyone groaned.

"It won't be as long as Zeus's are." Poseidon promised.

"Hey." Zeus yelled.

"Anyway, I would like to thank all of you. Without you, we would have surely lost and Gaea would have won." Poseidon started.

"Again, we are in all of your debt." That was when Zeus spit out his wine.

"What?" Zeus yelled.

"We are in there debt. They didn't fight in one war, but two. One thing I think we all learned was that we have to be in the mortal world and with our children." Poseidon explained and the gods nodded. That was when the gods stood and bowed to the demi-gods. Athena laughed when they showed their faces. Every one of the demi-gods had their mouths dropped. The gods sat again and Poseidon was about to talk again when the pool of water next to Poseidon turned into an arch and the naiads, Piper and Lucy walked out of it.

"Mommy, Daddy." Lucy cried and ran to them. She too, had changed. Her hair was to her knees and she was in a mini, white goddess dress. A mini, mini, tiara was on her head. Lucy clung to them and said,

"You're okay." Annabeth kissed Lucy's forehead and Percy did the same. Athena smiled at the sight.

Carol came out of the water and said,

"I am never going to be the maker of the arch ever again." Everyone laughed. That's when Hecate asked,

"Wait a second, if Percy and Annabeth are gods now, what's Lucy?" Athena stared at them, checking the details.

"I see, Percy and Annabeth have other titles." Athena said.

"How many more titles are they going to need?" Hades mumbled.

"Percy's the god of tides and Annabeth's the goddess of architecture." Athena continued, ignoring Hades.

"But what does that make Lucy?" Hermes asked.

"Just an immortal child with her parents' powers." Athena explained. Lucy tilted her head and sucked her thumb. 'I'll explain to her when she's older.' Athena thought. Piper walked to Jason and threw her arms around him. Piper was five months now and it looked like she was having twins. 'Yep, twins. A boy and girl.' Athena decided. Poseidon finished his speech, which was over in 15 minutes, a new record, and called for a feast. They ate and Poseidon raised his glass and said,

"Today was a great day. Gaea has been defeated and will be asleep for a long, long time. A toast, to our demi-god warriors and children. To the demi-gods."

"To the demi-gods." Everyone chanted.

"Demi-gods." Lucy said. Everyone laughed at her cute sense. Lucy giggled and smiled.

"Does this mean we can go back to camp or is it going to be two camps?" A child of Venus asked. Lupa and Chiron looked at each other and Lupa answered,

"I think we can go back to camp. One camp for all demi-gods."

"For Athens." Jason yelled.

"For Rome." Leo yelled back. Everyone clapped.

Dinner ended and the demi-gods were staying in Olympus. Athena stayed at Poseidon's house on Olympus. Technically, it's also her house, but anyway. Athena showered and it felt so good after fighting. She finished and got dressed into her nightgown. Finally she climbed into bed with her husband. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Athena slowly nodding to sleep.

"Good night." Athena mumbled. Poseidon kissed her and said,

"Night." Athena was sleeping happily, but she knew that the adventures weren't over. She had enemies become friends and a baby to give birth to. But for now she was happy.

A/N Well that's the end of one adventure and maybe the start of something else? Who knows what might happen with this, but one thing for sure is that I am happy that it has ended. This book has been going on for quite a while and I am really happy that is is wrapped up but sad that there won't be more.

Thank you to everyone who was apart of this journey from start to finish and the people in between. I love all you guys and I think that my next story will be a crossover between Teen wolf and Percy Jackson.

What do y'all think? 

Anyways, love yall.

Signing out.

The Son Of Neptuneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें