Host

Annabeth

"Mom." Annabeth yelled as Athena fell to the ground. 'What's going on?' Annabeth wondered as she flipped her mother on her back. Athena looked extremely pale, more than ever. 'That power, it's incredible.' Annabeth thought. 'It's stronger than a titan's power.'

"What just happened?" Aphrodite asked.

"Métis is trying to break free. She's using an old method. Since Athena is her daughter, she can use it on Athena." Rhea explained.

"What method?" Percy asked.

"It's called Host. Usually used on mortals, Host allows you to use someone else's body as your own. Titan's use it so they can sleep with mortals. But the way Métis was using it was much different. You need a lot of power and magic to control a goddess body. If Athena didn't have her true power, we would be looking at Métis." Rhea explained. Everyone looked at Athena, making sure she didn't have a blonde hair. 'None, good.' Annabeth thought.

"We shouldn't worry though. It takes years of controlling and getting magic to do what Métis did. So Athena is safe." Rhea explained. Everyone nodded. Poseidon brought Athena back to her room and everyone was training. Annabeth was still thinking about the king and queen of the demigods.

'Who could they be?' Annabeth wondered.

"You'll see." Was the only thing Rhea said when Annabeth asked her. 'You'll see; when will I find out the whole truth?' Annabeth mentally asked. 'When?'